Windows 10: Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation

Discus and support Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started a few weeks ago and this has been happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoyUI, Dec 18, 2019.

1. RoyUI Win User

Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation

Hi,

I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started a few weeks ago and this has been happening more and more often lately (e.g. yesterday about 6 times).

It became more frequent when playing a video game on my laptop. The laptop would during the game completely freeze after which there is nothing left to do (ctrl+alt+del doesn't work) then to press and hold the power on/off button in order to restart the computer. I've also been noticing that during Skype calls or during movies that are played that the computer has brief moments (irregular) during which it would lag for a second or two (very noticeable from the sound that starts lagging).

I've (as I regularly do on a monthly basis) ran Malware scans, Virus scans (inluding reboot scan), Windows Update, driver updates (including graphics), memory check (mdsched.exe), system file checker (sfc / scannow), checking the volume of the disk for errors, and cleaned out the computer (CCleaner, disk cleanup, clearing the temp files). Nothing came up, except with the system file checker where it responded that: 'Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them'.

1. I am a complete non-ICT-technical person, so am wondering if there's anyone that could support?

2. How can I found out what the issue is in my laptop which causes the blue screen to come up (what to do with the system file checker result? And I've read you may find the answer regarding the blue screen in the minidumpfiles, but have no idea how to go through them and then what to do next)?

3. How can I resolve the issue?

Support would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

All best,

Roy

:)

RoyUI, Dec 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Playing a game on my laptop and it will frequently crash and display a blue screen with the error WFP_Invalid Operation

TylerMunsey, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Smittychat., Dec 18, 2019
  4. Liaa78987 Win User

wfp_invalid peration blue screen

Hello I constantly get the blue screen on my laptop and it's very annoying. The error code is wfp_invalid operation

I have searhced for virus, uses windows defender, Norton secuirty, tried to check if drivers needed to be updated. I have even reinstalled windows and done a complete recovery on my laptop. I dont know what else to do ? or what the issue may be here

ANy help would be appreciated to fix this issue. In safe mode it works fine but however in safe mode even when i chose safe mode with network, the network wifi won't connect.

Any ideas to the overall problem ?

Liaa78987, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue Screen Stopcode: WFP_Invalid Operation - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Stopcode

2. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  3. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  4. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  5. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 10 blue screen stopcode.

Windows 10 blue screen stopcode.: I have uploaded the dump files to One Drive. How do I get the link to you? https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21ACwnkFtuJhp5Noc&id=BC8C176F92267B3%2159483&cid=0BC8C176F92267B3...
  7. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  8. Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation

Blue Screen of Death - Support Request WFP_Invalid Operation: Hi, I've been starting to get a blue screen error with the stopcode 'WFP_Invalid Operation'. It started around mid-December and became more frequent. After support from Microsoft, I updated my Windows to 1909 and that seemed to have addressed the issue. For the last two...
  9. Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation

Windows 10 - Blue Screen - WFP_Invalid Operation: Playing a game on my laptop and it will frequently crash and display a blue screen with the error WFP_Invalid Operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-wfpinvalid-operation/6d548558-a66e-4f71-93f5-16445682e042
  10. wfp_invalid peration blue screen

wfp_invalid peration blue screen: Hello I constantly get the blue screen on my laptop and it's very annoying. The error code is wfp_invalid operation I have searhced for virus, uses windows defender, Norton secuirty, tried to check if drivers needed to be updated. I have even reinstalled windows and done a...