Windows 10: Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 3 weeks ago i have bought a HP Pavilion prebuild. It came with windows 10 x64 installed. I have updated everything that can be updated and every now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nba121, Apr 11, 2021.

1. /u/nba121 Win User

Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION

3 weeks ago i have bought a HP Pavilion prebuild. It came with windows 10 x64 installed. I have updated everything that can be updated and every now and then i get blue screen with error code: STORAGE_EXCEPTION

I ran the bios components diagnose and everything seems to work properly. Can you guys help me please?

submitted by /u/nba121
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nba121, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION

1. Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Blue screen STORAGE_EXCEPTION

2. Blue Screen but its not blue screen of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen but its not blue screen of Death: So First thing i noticed was randomly and on startup my laptop used to have a cmd popup and disappear in an instant. I was never too bothered with it. But lately when ever i start to play game in full screen it minimizes the game randomly, it made me a little concerned but...
  3. Blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen: Blue screen and automatic repair does not work... I have Windows 10 home on dvd how do I reinstall and will this fix the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/775bcea1-6d69-473a-bb68-fb01603b0164
  4. Blue Screen!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen!!!: I had my computer's OS upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 just under one month ago. Or maybe it was a downgrade. I'm not sure. I've had a blue screen suddenly appear four times since then, and was able to re-start my computer each time by disconnecting the power to the...
  5. Blue Screen

Blue Screen: I keep rec the blue screen of death. It says a file is missing wt ?.sys. I am sorry it goes by too fast for me. I am handicapped. I have tried wiping the drive and reinstalling Windows Home. It did not help. I still have the same problem. I hate to buy a new computer but I...
  6. Screen Blue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Blue: Windows give blue screen when I try to play Videos using Windows Media Player. Any video player I use except VLC causes a blue screen in windows. Error Code: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area...
  7. BLUE SCREEN

BLUE SCREEN: Update on wifes pc. Now only blue screen with stop code: System License Violation. Automatic repair gives :Log file D:WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/a5bbd0dc-f795-4ef6-96c0-3a2ead4599ce
  8. Blue screen

Blue screen: My computer has stayed on a blue screen. This happened after there was an electrical fault with the power source. I have tried to enter fail-safe mode or system repair and nothing. Would any suggestion be very helpful and would I really be grateful?...
  9. Blue screen

Blue screen: How do you leave the blie screen? no advancement on %. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen/f1763218-1223-4639-9d6c-6d5d197efa17
  10. Blue screen

Blue screen: My computer has stayed on a blue screen. This happened after there was an electrical fault with the power source. I have tried to enter fail-safe mode or system repair and nothing. Would any suggestion be very helpful and would I really be grateful?...