Windows 10: Blue screen stuck at 0%

Discus and support Blue screen stuck at 0% in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I've already tried the Microsoft site and it was no good. Here's what went down: A week ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Blue-screen-blues, May 11, 2020.

1. Blue screen stuck at 0%

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I've already tried the Microsoft site and it was no good. Here's what went down:

A week ago my laptop blue screened for the first time. It restarted fine afterwards. Today my laptop blue screened again with stop code: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE. Once the restart from the previous blue screen was about to finish (the logo appeared and the wheel began spinning below it), another blue screen was shown with stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. It has been stuck at 0% for an hour

That's basically what's happening now. Should I wait? Should I hard reset? Will hard resetting even work during a blue screen? Looking for some answers.

submitted by /u/Blue-screen-blues
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Blue-screen-blues, May 11, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 11, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, May 11, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue screen stuck at 0%

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen stuck at 0%

1. Blue screen stuck at 0% - Similar Threads - Blue screen stuck

2. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  3. Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received blue screen error and reboot is stuck at 0%: My laptop unexpectedly shutdown and was stuck on 0% reboot for blue screen error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-blue-screen-error-and-reboot-is-stuck-at/9e2fa077-a03f-4666-b940-b15854faaa52
  4. How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.: Hi I was working with MySQL workbench and suddenly my laptop went to blue screen error and it is stuck on 0%. The stop code shown is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR....
  5. How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue screen error when the completion is stuck on 0%.: Hi I was working with MySQL workbench and suddenly my laptop went to blue screen error and it is stuck on 0%. The stop code shown is KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR....
  6. Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION stays 0%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION stays 0%: Hi, my pc has ran into a problem and it needs to restart.The stopcode is UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION but it is 0% since an hour. [Original Title: Blue Screen]...
  7. Stuck with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck with Blue screen: Window 10 new update is crashing badly and leads to BSOD. I am stuck middle of nowhere. Stop codes are changing each and every time. Help !! Quickfix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-with-blue-screen/e696e6fc-4b5f-49f1-990a-e1c3a90a8add
  8. Stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue screen: I was recently looking to improve game performance so i watched a youtube video. I changed some settings and i made a reset point, but i dont remember which ones i changed. I booted up a game and had major frame drops so went back to the reset point and it restarted my...
  9. brightness stuck at 0% black screen!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    brightness stuck at 0% black screen!: 0% brightness on my laptop means a completely black screen, i accidentally set it to 0% yesterday and can't figure out how to reset it.. I have tried updating graphics drivers in safe mode, but upon restarting it just remembers the previous brightness setting and reverts...
  10. brightness stuck at 0% black screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    brightness stuck at 0% black screen!: 0% brightness on my laptop means a completely black screen, i accidentally set it to 0% yesterday and can't figure out how to reset it.. I have tried updating graphics drivers in safe mode, but upon restarting it just remembers the previous brightness setting and reverts...