Windows 10: Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys"

Discus and support Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer had been working well in the last 3 years until recently, when blue screens occurred several times. The words (in Chinese) on the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by canadabeaver, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys"

My computer had been working well in the last 3 years until recently, when blue screens occurred several times.

The words (in Chinese) on the blue screen:

Termination code: System thread exception not handled
    Failed operation: netio.sys

I have updated and/or downloaded drivers.

In this page, I don't know where to upload the ".dump" files to.

Kindly help! Thanks a hundred!

:)

canadabeaver, Apr 7, 2019

2. Blue Screen System Thread Exception Not Handled

What causes my blue screen? I was just searching the Internet when I had gotten a blue screen and it told me System Thread Exception Not Handled (Qcamain10x64.sys).

alexabecerra, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Kyouka` Win User
    BLUE SCREEN CRASH : SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Netio. sys

can someone help me ?

i got an blue screen crash when i do some browsing and when i playing a game

as the subject say the blue screen says the error cause is SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Netio. sys

and i dont know how to fix this and thats why maybe if someone who know or already encountered this problem and fix it can tell me how to fix this

my laptop type are ASUS ROG G501VW-FY173T

Kyouka`, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys"

BSOD problem - System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys

Hi,

Conflicts with the installed driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having an blue screen error code: System Thread exception not handled - netwtw04.sys. To assist you better regarding your blue screen issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your network adapter driver? If not, you can follow the steps on this

link
      that was provided by JMH (MS-MVP) to update your driver.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys"

1. Blue Screen: "system thread exception not handled"; "Failed operation: netio.sys" - Similar Threads - Blue Screen system

2. Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen error: System Thread Exception Not Handled: Can you please help identify this error. Link shared to the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmsH3CflueeRiah9fzu9Ig4KSh0Drg?e=anBYAG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-system-thread-exception-not/1fc5fa50-6bde-4fa9-abbd-e932a2aff27a
  3. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  4. System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Thread Exception Not Handled Blue Screen Error.: I was having an issue with my realtek hd audio manager not showing up in my control panel, after trying all the other fixes i found online and none of them working i remembered that i installed legacy hardware for realtek on a different/similar pc before and it solved the...
  5. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  6. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys: Bilgisayarımı kullanırken wi-fi bağlantısı kesildi ama telefonum hala wi-fi ağına bağlıydı yani wi-fi ağında bir problem yoktu. Bende Ağ ve internet ayarları için sorunları gider seçeneğini seçtim tam o sırada bilgisayarım mavi ekran verip bu uyarıyı verdi.Durdurma Kodu:...
  7. SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Başarısız:rtwlane6.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys)

System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys): (Note: I have been updating from Windows 7 to Windows 10). I have installed Windows 10 on a laptop and two PC’s All went well but today (3 days later) my main PC when switch this morning on gave me the following. (Fig1) System Thread Exception Not Handled (igdkmd64.sys) I...
  9. System Thread Exception Not Handled,What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys

System Thread Exception Not Handled,What failed: Qcamain10x64.sys: While using Facebook, My pc suddenly stopped and shows that my device ran into a problem and needs to restart.Stop code: System Thread Exception Not Handled; What failed: Qcamain10x64. sys.Now what should I do?My pc runs windows 10.system configuration-intel i3 10 gen, 4GB...
  10. Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys

Getting Blue Screen with Error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys: Hi Everyone, I am getting the blue screen with error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED RTKVHD64.sys" and system then goes to restart. Appreciate if someone can please support....