Windows 10: Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

Discus and support Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinDavis6, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152.

:)

MartinDavis6, Jul 22, 2022

2. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Jul 22, 2022
  3. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 22, 2022
  4. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys) while playing Assasin's Creed Revelations

first of all thanks for your advice.

ma'am i have applied both options

the first one of reinstallation of graphic driver.

and troubleshoot the blue screen errors.

but again when i play thee game assassin's creed revelation,it

caused

system_service_exception(dxgmms2.sys)
    and restarted the system.

is this error is due to the pc game i'm playing or some conflicts in the driver.

please suggest some more options.

brajendrarai, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

1. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys" - Similar Threads - Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION due to file "cpuz152_x64.sys": After receiving the blue screen error once yesterday it has now occurred four times today, and I am at a bit of a loss of what to do. The file in question is saved in C:\Windows\Temp\cpuz152....
  3. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  4. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys: Hello everyone, it's been 3 weeks since I am getting blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys, and haven't found any solution online.Here's a picture of the errorhttps://anonfiles.com/J1TfC8scy3/WhatsApp_Image_2022-06-26_at_10.27.35_PM_jpegHere's the memory dump...
  5. Blue screen due to unifairy_x64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhlplgLXHSNpK5pGv?e=sCsIFF Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-systemserviceexception/a42684f0-ca18-414a-9f80-f77c5cfb1ecc
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: [IMG] I was just having look into my email and suddenly this Screen appeared ! After reading abt this Error, I got to know the cause and how to troubleshoot this one. But for troubleshooting this screen needs to get away right.... It's already 100% I've been waiting...
  8. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I just got a blue screen which caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhTuVvL6SAWlM1Zvj?e=pP5UUK Someone help me out please, thanks!...
  9. Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys

Repeated "Blue Screen of Death": SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / What failed: Dot4.sys: Hello, My Windows 10 Desktop has been crashing frequently over the last few weeks. It also crashed both yesterday and today, giving the same error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... What failed: Dot4.sys". Can anyone help???...
  10. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...