Windows 10: Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Discus and support Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I purchased a new PC with Windows 10 recently. It has been working without problems for two weeks but today I started to get blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by History776, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Hi All,

I purchased a new PC with Windows 10 recently. It has been working without problems for two weeks but today I started to get blue screen errors every few hours. The error said SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION for the first three blue screens but just now I got DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Bluescreenview gives ntoskrnl.exe or rtwlanu.sys or FLTMGR.SYS as the driver that causes the problem. I first noticed this problem when I left my PC on over night last night and found it rebooted this morning.

I have tried the following so far but to no avail:

1 Updated Windows 10

2 Updated GPU driver

3 Did sfc /scannow but returned with no errors

4 Did memory check with no errors.

4 Did chkdsk /r and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

5 Restored system to yesterday's restore point

All of this has not helped. The only difference I can think of that until last weekend I ran the PC with one monitor through HDMI only. However, last weekend I purchased a second monitor, so that I now run the new monitor through HDMI and the original old one through HDMI.

The configuration of my PC is as follows:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

Video Card: AMD RadeonTM Vega 8 Graphics RAM 16GB

Memory: 16 GB

Logs of the dump files can be found here: https://gofile.io/?c=mmp34A

I would be grateful for any suggestions of what I could do. I am quite annoyed that something like this would happen, particularly given that it is a new PC/Windows installation.

Thanks!

:)

History776, Feb 11, 2020

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 11, 2020
  3. YapHeng Win User
    Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION How to fix this problem?

YapHeng, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Dear Mr.Jefferson,

your reference as below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue? -> No. i have not made any change on my PC prior this issue.

• Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? -> i tried update all driver to news version, check all hardware , uninstall some hardware and software unnecessary. tried clean register with CCleaner software.
      But all my PC still happen Blue screen errors sometime

"we suggest following the methods in this article to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors." ->
    I will try again with clean boot.

After i tried all methods as you suggest, the blue screen errors happen when i use Microsoft Edge.

Dump File 090317-22906-01.dmp

Crash Time 03/09/2017 3:17:37 CH

Bug Check String SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code 0x0000003b

Parameter 1 00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2 fffff808`00af0918

Parameter 3 ffffb581`65bc4ff0

Parameter 4 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver NETIO.SYS

Caused By Address NETIO.SYS+10918

File Description Network I/O Subsystem

Product Name Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+16c560Could you please support to me this problem ?

Thank you.

TRINH THANHTUNG, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10

1. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. Blue screen with System_service_exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen with System_service_exception: Hi,When I begin to use computer about 10 mins it have the bluescreen and I checked the dump get this:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\020724-6109-01.dmp]...
  3. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  4. ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntoskrnl Random Blue Screens: Minidumps from crashes provided here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgaXUUEKKwTvigGTCO59apS-Bfz9?e=VE1yOISince building my new system and installing Windows 11, my system experiences odd crashes during normal use. I've collected the dump files in the link above.OS: Windows 11...
  5. Blue Screen: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Blue Screen: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONDump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii-SsZYZ02i0gMdP?e=GUWZJyWhen I close the last tab of Chrome, screen lagging and blue screen occur.Please help, thank you!...
  6. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Just got a new blue screen. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhlplgLXHSNpK5pGv?e=sCsIFF Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-systemserviceexception/a42684f0-ca18-414a-9f80-f77c5cfb1ecc
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen: [IMG] I was just having look into my email and suddenly this Screen appeared ! After reading abt this Error, I got to know the cause and how to troubleshoot this one. But for troubleshooting this screen needs to get away right.... It's already 100% I've been waiting...
  8. Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen System_Service_Exception

Windows 10 Constant Blue Screen System_Service_Exception: I have a pretty decent PC with a nice graphics card that should have no problems running windows 10. However, my computer keeps crashing and bringing up the blue screen with the error message "System_Service_Exception". After some research, I have determined it to be a...
  9. Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: I just got a blue screen which caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIhTuVvL6SAWlM1Zvj?e=pP5UUK Someone help me out please, thanks!...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...