Windows 10: Blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer"

Discus and support Blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting a blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer." A mouse arrow moves around the screen as well. Realizing that this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trbeason, May 25, 2024.

1. trbeason Win User

Blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer"

I am getting a blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer." A mouse arrow moves around the screen as well. Realizing that this is not a good thing, I turn off the computer as soon as possible by holding down the power button.I have tried a few things to clean up the computer but am unsure if anything addresses the issue.

:)

trbeason, May 25, 2024

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 25, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 25, 2024
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, May 25, 2024
Thema:

1. Blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer" - Similar Threads - Blue screen says

2. Blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer": I am getting a blue screen that says "software updating do not turn off computer." A mouse arrow moves around the screen as well. Realizing that this is not a good thing, I turn off the computer as soon as possible by holding down the power button.I have tried a few things to...
  3. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  4. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...: My computer is an Acer aspire vx and it hasn’t run in a long time and now I started it and it won’t log in to the Home Screen it just says I need to restart everytime to fix a problem and gives me a code stop code as well as processor die...
  5. My computer will not turn on and is stuck on a blue screen saying that the computer is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. a blue screen pops up saying your computer is updating do not turn off computer, mouse is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a blue screen pops up saying your computer is updating do not turn off computer, mouse is...: a blue screen pops up saying "your computer is updating do not turn off computer", the mouse is moving but not in my control. Must shut computer off to stop, this happens randomly several times a day when on line, none of several virus scanners find anything. I don't have old...
  7. a blue screen pops up saying your computer is updating do not turn off computer, mouse is...

a blue screen pops up saying your computer is updating do not turn off computer, mouse is...: a blue screen pops up saying "your computer is updating do not turn off computer", the mouse is moving but not in my control. Must shut computer off to stop, this happens randomly several times a day when on line, none of several virus scanners find anything. I don't have old...
  8. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...: During this time the mouse is not in my control. Must force shut down. Mcafee says no viruses or bugs. Help. This is happening several times a day....
  9. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...: During this time the mouse is not in my control. Must force shut down. Mcafee says no viruses or bugs. Help. This is happening several times a day....
  10. My computer goes to blue screen “please wait your computer is updating. Do not turn off...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging