Windows 10: Blue Screen, then system restarted.

Discus and support Blue Screen, then system restarted. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This blue screen appeared. Here are the pics. All the event view warnings show the speed of the processor 0, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7 6, 1 changed to 63%. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryan_2018, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Ryan_2018 Win User

Blue Screen, then system restarted.

This blue screen appeared. Here are the pics. All the event view warnings show the speed of the processor 0, 2, 4, 3, 5, 7 6, 1 changed to 63%.

What is event view telling me? Would this problem happen again? After I got this blue screen, I did an update. I've included the pic of the one update.

Blue Screen, then system restarted. [​IMG]

Here's the event viewer, right after it occurred.

Blue Screen, then system restarted. 183c57d1-0c4b-4239-b308-2d54e7c0b9c7?upload=true.jpg

Blue Screen, then system restarted. 7e337d6c-2ba3-4dda-964f-4c28cf125ee0?upload=true.jpg

Blue Screen, then system restarted. 626dd3f7-5674-448b-8336-4693b9ce1846?upload=true.jpg

:)

Ryan_2018, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 30, 2019
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Blue Screen, then system restarted.

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen, then system restarted.

1. Blue Screen, then system restarted. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen system

2. Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen: Hello MS team, I recently was having game crash issues and have since added more ram. Now I am still having the issues but its becoming more often. Most times the crash occurs it will crash the program game but a few times it has crashed the whole system. No blue screen, I...
  3. Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen: Hello MS team, I recently was having game crash issues and have since added more ram. Now I am still having the issues but its becoming more often. Most times the crash occurs it will crash the program game but a few times it has crashed the whole system. No blue screen, I...
  4. Games crashing and system crashing/restarting/no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen and Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen and Restart: Hi everyone. For the past month or so I've been experiencing issues with my laptop blue screening and restarting when trying to do simple things. So far I have seen two different errors: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I'm not very technically minded but...
  6. Blue Screen and Restart

Blue Screen and Restart: Hi everyone. For the past month or so I've been experiencing issues with my laptop blue screening and restarting when trying to do simple things. So far I have seen two different errors: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL I'm not very technically minded but...
  7. System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.

System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.: Usually happens when I'm gaming. Warzone Game will freeze then PC will restart. I've reinstalled display drivers. I've reinstalled the game. I checked for Windows updates and BIOS updates. I have no other software running at the time and its very intermittent. I can play 10...
  8. System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Crashes. No Blue Screen. Restarts to desktop.: Usually happens when I'm gaming. Warzone Game will freeze then PC will restart. I've reinstalled display drivers. I've reinstalled the game. I checked for Windows updates and BIOS updates. I have no other software running at the time and its very intermittent. I can play 10...
  9. Blue screen restart

Blue screen restart: SO I have been having issues with blue screen. My initial problem was having a full system lock one screen would be black the other purple or blue. I bought a new power supply waiting for it in the mail as maybe that could be an issue. I took my 1080ti out reapplied the...
  10. System Restarts with a blue screen

System Restarts with a blue screen: I am having a trouble for more than 10 days and now I request everyone to help me. My computer restarts with stop codes: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I have seen only those as the system restarts fast. I am on windows 10 and this problem started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 PC crashing after Jan 2020 update STOP CODE: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.