Windows 10: Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

Discus and support Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there;My PC is crashing into a Blue Screen once a day, shortly after turning on; after crashing once it behaves fine for the rest of the day.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fabio Abreu1, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

Hello there;My PC is crashing into a Blue Screen once a day, shortly after turning on; after crashing once it behaves fine for the rest of the day.The blue screen gives a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b error. The minidump file is accessible here:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmUpX7uexhdYjHPVY1eqRBZ6i97W?e=teWwznI appreciate any insightsThanks!

:)

Fabio Abreu1, Oct 5, 2022

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Dear Mr.Jefferson,

your reference as below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue? -> No. i have not made any change on my PC prior this issue.

• Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? -> i tried update all driver to news version, check all hardware , uninstall some hardware and software unnecessary. tried clean register with CCleaner software.
      But all my PC still happen Blue screen errors sometime

"we suggest following the methods in this article to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors." ->
    I will try again with clean boot.

After i tried all methods as you suggest, the blue screen errors happen when i use Microsoft Edge.

Dump File 090317-22906-01.dmp

Crash Time 03/09/2017 3:17:37 CH

Bug Check String SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code 0x0000003b

Parameter 1 00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2 fffff808`00af0918

Parameter 3 ffffb581`65bc4ff0

Parameter 4 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver NETIO.SYS

Caused By Address NETIO.SYS+10918

File Description Network I/O Subsystem

Product Name Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+16c560Could you please support to me this problem ?

Thank you.

TRINH THANHTUNG, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

Troubleshoot blue screen error

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. You might see a blue screen with a message that your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Note

If you are experiencing a black or blank screen error, see Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors for more info.

On this page, we’ll take you through a series of troubleshooting steps to try and help you figure out the cause of the blue screen error and how to resolve it.

The steps in this article are intended to help troubleshoot common stop error codes, such as the following:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

VIDEO_TDR_TIMEOUT_DETECTED

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/14238/...

sunil parmar, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

1. Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Troubleshooting

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b: MOBO: Asrock B55 PG VelocitaGPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 ULTRA, OVERCLOCKECPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600xRAM: G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200I think I will run another memory test it passed a few weeks ago but things could have changed.I'm...
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting: I have experienced 4 BSOD failures in the last 2 days on a fairly new desktop system only 3 months old. I do not recall any direct driver install lately but did have a Windows update just before the BSOD failures began literally the same reset which completed the update had...
  4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b BSOD Failure Troubleshooting: I have experienced 4 BSOD failures in the last 2 days on a fairly new desktop system only 3 months old. I do not recall any direct driver install lately but did have a Windows update just before the BSOD failures began literally the same reset which completed the update had...
  5. Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b: Hello there;My PC is crashing into a Blue Screen once a day, shortly after turning on; after crashing once it behaves fine for the rest of the day.The blue screen gives a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b error. The minidump file is accessible...
  6. Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

Blue Screen Troubleshooting - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b: Hello there;My PC is crashing into a Blue Screen once a day, shortly after turning on; after crashing once it behaves fine for the rest of the day.The blue screen gives a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b error. The minidump file is accessible...
  7. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b Troubleshooting: Computer crashed and went to blue screen shortly after wakingnot sure how it was in sleep mode tbh, while starting a google voice call - I have a memory dump file and I am trying to figure out next steps WinDbg results below - I'm not sure how to interpret this :10: kd>...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b Troubleshooting

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b Troubleshooting: Computer crashed and went to blue screen shortly after wakingnot sure how it was in sleep mode tbh, while starting a google voice call - I have a memory dump file and I am trying to figure out next steps WinDbg results below - I'm not sure how to interpret this :10: kd>...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b: I had the bright idea of opening a minidump to figure out why my computer is bluescreening and realized I have no clue how to read a minidump. So lo and behold I'm here hoping someone can decipher what my issue is. I haven't installed anything recently, infact, I wiped all my...