Windows 10: Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , i was using my computer as usual watching Hulu on google chrome latest version , when my computer suddenly freezes in the middle of playback and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MasterKVP, Mar 1, 2019.

1. MasterKVP Win User

Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi , i was using my computer as usual watching Hulu on google chrome latest version , when my computer suddenly freezes in the middle of playback and i got this error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP , caused by driver nvlddmkm.sys , caused by address nvlddmkm.sys+eef06 , crash address ntoskrnl.exe+1b3440. Below is attached the minidump , hopefully someone can help me with this error . Also i have ran the memory test utility ( no errors detected ) along with disk check.

Mini Dump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkMeTt8Ap9fggfJgyXcSUQNW44mk3Q

:)

MasterKVP, Mar 1, 2019
  2. PNapa21 Win User

Blue Screen; UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

*Original Title: Blue Screen

Why do I only get Blue Screens on waking my PC from sleep. I never get them otherwise, and when I do get them it`s only when I wake my PC from sleep mode and not every time.

PS: These are the ones I get

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

BAD_POOL_HEADER

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

PNapa21, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi Bernat,

Blue screen of death associated with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error can be related to hard drive corruption. We suggest that you scan and repair blue screen errors by running "Check Disk" command (chkdsk) by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type "command" in the Search box.
    • While holding CTRL + Shift on your keyboard, press Enter. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
    • Click Yes. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Type "chkdsk /f" and press Enter. It will begin scanning for hard disk corruption that could be causing 0x7F stop error.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to resolve blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

2. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors every so often, the most recent one is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPTried debugging it myself but couldn't figure out the issue.Below is the mini dump analysis:************* Path validation summary **************Response Time...
  3. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors every so often, the most recent one is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPTried debugging it myself but couldn't figure out the issue.Below is the mini dump analysis:************* Path validation summary **************Response Time...
  4. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BLUE SCREEN UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUE SCREEN UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7f: Can you please help me debugging this, i really needs to know what's giving me this BSOD.I've update a bunch of drivers lately, and now im unable to detect which one is giving me this BSOD.Kind regardsDEBUG PLS.rar...
  6. windows11 blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows11 blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Win11 has a blue screen problem suddenly, the first time it is a black screen, and there are blue screens behind, and the code is as followsUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP...
  7. windows11 blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows11 blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Win11 has a blue screen problem suddenly, the first time it is a black screen, and there are blue screens behind, and the code is as followsUNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP...
  8. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BLUE SCREENS

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BLUE SCREENS: Good evening, Since 2,3 months I was starting to have blue screens randomly which was appearing everytime at least 3x in a day or sometimes not at all or sometimes one day and it variates, it was basically random. Good to know: I always do my drivers updates, scan my PC...
  9. Blue Screen Help - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue Screen Help - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Good morning, I hope you can help me as you have helped many others. My Windows 10 PC is blue screening with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and I haven't been able to solve it. I have made sure drivers are updated, I uninstalled MalwareBytes, I have run the Windows Memtest...
  10. BLUE SCREEN: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - nvlddmkm.sys

BLUE SCREEN: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - nvlddmkm.sys: Hi, I was having this kind of blue errors many times since I upgrade windows 8 to 10. I updated windows 10 version to 1809 a couple days ago. Now, this time I got a new blue screen error. The laptop became so hot I smell burning something. The blue screen reached 100% and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen kernel mode

2. blue screen unexpected_trap

3. unexpected kernel mode trap (nvlddmkm.sys)