Windows 10: blue screen video tdr failure atikmpag.sys

Discus and support blue screen video tdr failure atikmpag.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a pretty old laptop, i opened a game and suddenly the blue screen popup, it restarted itself, so i reopened the game and this time my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanoMahfouz, Aug 17, 2020.

1. blue screen video tdr failure atikmpag.sys

I have a pretty old laptop, i opened a game and suddenly the blue screen popup, it restarted itself, so i reopened the game and this time my laptop went completely black and does not shows anything anymore when i try to restart it, so i plugged a external display and it worked but not my laptop display. But when i start the laptop, the blue screen keeps appearing, and the 3rd time the laptop boot up from this blue screen it display the troubleshoot so i entered the laptop in safemode with network and entered window.
    Can someone knows how to fix this? Is my gpu not working?

:)

JanoMahfouz, Aug 17, 2020
  2. rml123 Win User

Blue Screen - Video TDR Failure

Hello

I have had 2 blue screen system failures this morning. Both of them with the message Video TDR Failure. The message advised me to contact support and quote igdkmd64.sys.

The system was installing Windows Updates at the time so that is my prime suspicion. The update that was successfully installed was Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics. It appears twice at the top of the list of updates for some reason.

rml123, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Video TDR Failure

I keep getting a blue screen saying I have a Video TDR Failure and then it shuts my computer down, what can I do

Chris Stubbins, Aug 17, 2020
  4. blue screen video tdr failure atikmpag.sys

Video TDR failure.

My OS is windows 10. It happens that when I try to restart the computer from sleep mode, it goes the blue screen with Video TDR failure.

An advise on the problem will be appreciated.

Thanks

HeathcliffTang, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

blue screen video tdr failure atikmpag.sys

1. blue screen video tdr failure atikmpag.sys - Similar Threads - blue screen video

2. Video TDR failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video TDR failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysSometimes, when the computer restarts, the screen will stay black and be unresponsive, and I'd have to turn it off and on again. I already tried...
  3. Video TDR failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysSometimes, when the computer restarts, the screen will stay black and be unresponsive, and I'd have to turn it off and on again. I already tried...
  4. Video TDR failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Video Tdr failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Tdr failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysI checked my graphics card driver and it's up to date.One time, the PC froze when I bumped into it. Could be related but I'm not sure.Thanks in advance....
  6. Video Tdr failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Tdr failure, blue screen: The computer will suddenly crash, usually when playing a game and display this error:VIDEO TDR FAILUREcaused by nvlddmkm.sysI checked my graphics card driver and it's up to date.One time, the PC froze when I bumped into it. Could be related but I'm not sure.Thanks in advance....
  7. Video Tdr failure, blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    igdkmdn64.sys TDR Video Failure: Need help with this driver issue, The device was working well before the hdd died and it is unrecoverable. This code i am not getting anything on it., i found for the igdkmd64.sys but not for the igdkmdn64.sys....
  9. Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure igdkmd64.sys: Hello! Recently whenever I've been trying to play Valorant, but every time I hop into the game I keep getting the blue screen of death that says Video TDR Failure. It's really quite annoying, and I'm concerned that it means that my computer model is insufficient for my...
  10. Video TDR Failure Atikmpag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure Atikmpag: Getting real tired of PC getting this and rebooting 7 or 8 times a day. I have updated my driver 3 times ( It says it is latest but I force the update again hoping maybe to fix it. ) The PC has been doing this since the day I took it out of the box and has gotten worse. used...