Windows 10: Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, i hope this doesn’t take much of your time but it will be appriciated. I get a blue screen crash for multiple processes, and makes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReynaldoMata, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Everyone, i hope this doesn’t take much of your time but it will be appriciated.

I get a blue screen crash for multiple processes, and makes it to where windows wont boot anymore. It forces me to start a system restore.

i create restore points frequently due to this error.

i can install apllications but it seems once it gets to hardware related updates or installs thats when im getting this error.

EXAMPLES BELOW

1. trying to install my display driver for my GPU its a Radeon RX570 installing directly from the support page of AMD.

2. after installing Mbox 3 PRO driver, i select the Audio hardware for playback. Once i play any sort of audio either, itunes, chrome, or edge It crashes the system

3. trying to run Windows updates from settings, there seems to be a driver update for display from microsoft that causes it.

my pc is custom built, ive built a few PCs and this is a first im getting any error.

it holds

B450-F Gaming (ASUS ROG STRIX)

AMD RYZEN 7 1700

16 GB DDR4 RAM

Radeon RX570 4GB (Saphire Nitro+)

SDD 512GB

:)

ReynaldoMata, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Blue Screen error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello Green,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

From the description provided, I understand that you are experiencing Blue screen error with the error code Bug Check 0x124:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

To be able to assist you better, provide us a few more details on the below questions.

• Make and model of the computer?

• Did you recently install any new programs or hardware?

• Are you able to login to Windows desktop to perform further troubleshooting? If not, did you check if you can access the
      Windows Recovery Environment (Windows RE)?

In most cases, you will experience WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR blue screen errors after you’ve installed new hardware or software. This can be a result of incorrectly configured, old/corrupted device drivers or even outdated firmware. As well as it can be due
    to corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change.

In this case the bug check is typically related to physical hardware failures. It can be heat related, defective hardware, memory or even a processor that is beginning to fail or has failed. If over-clocking has been enabled, try disabling it.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: At first I had freezes in the games, then the computer began to show a blue screen when loaded, and sometimes in an asleep with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The dump file is not created the option to create it is enabled. On crashing sounds of multiple interruptions. A...
  3. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: At first I had freezes in the games, then the computer began to show a blue screen when loaded, and sometimes in an asleep with the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. The dump file is not created the option to create it is enabled. On crashing sounds of multiple interruptions. A...
  4. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I need some help with figuring out what is wrong with my computer. My computer has been blue screening almost every day for the past few weeks, where the blue screen comes up with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I have run system diagnostics in the performance monitor,...
  6. whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen

whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen: Hi I have an Asus r419un laptop and running win 10. I face "whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen" error; surprisingly, when I'm using the laptop, it does not happen, but when I stop working leaving the laptop alone for a few minutes it occurs. as long as I do sth with...
  7. Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, since yesterday i'm getting blue screens and that error. How can i solve it? Thanks Best regards, Ricardo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-and-wheauncorrectableerror/03dbd0bc-55ac-42f9-99e6-9e6d315dfaaf
  8. Windows Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Windows Blue Screen / WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I have been receiving a lot of blue screen errors lately and 2 in the last 2 hours https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj0cjoPmqYlz3HuGJA04FoFqceVQ?e=oAefvW Specs CPU : i5 9600K @4.7 GHz GPU : MSI GeForce GTX 1660 6GB RAM : 16GB G.SKILL Trident Z @2800MHz Storage : 1TB Crucial M.2...
  9. Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Blue Screen - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, I have been having this problem for some time now. The computer will BSOD several times before becoming functional, and even then running certain applications will BSOD it immediately. Running Visual Studio 2017 causes this. I expect because it's accessing some hardware...
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error: Hello, I have been getting repeated Blue Screen Errors for the past few week, but they have all had different error codes. I've been struggling to find solutions to this problem, and have tried many. All of the Blue Screen errors would reach 100% on the error collection but...