Windows 10: Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

Discus and support Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I often got blue screens when I am closing chrome tabs, especially the last tab.Minidumps:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 0arkest, Jul 18, 2022.

1. 0arkest Win User

Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

I often got blue screens when I am closing chrome tabs, especially the last tab.Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii8wmH8AMfxaMqeo?e=utLki6Help please, thank you!

:)

0arkest, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 18, 2022
  3. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 18, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Closing

2. Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab: I often got blue screens when I am closing chrome tabs, especially the last tab.Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii8wmH8AMfxaMqeo?e=utLki6Help please, thank you!...
  3. Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab: I often got blue screens when I am closing chrome tabs, especially the last tab.Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii8wmH8AMfxaMqeo?e=utLki6Help please, thank you!...
  4. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  5. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome: Hi,I am encountering Blue Screen when only watching Youtube on Chrome,Here are the actions I have done before the errors occured1. Updated windows2. Installed additional 8gb RAM on my laptop3. Updated Nvidia driver but an error occured during downloading stuck at 100% on GE...
  6. Blue Screen when watching Youtube on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Chrome - No More "Close Other Tabs"

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome - No More "Close Other Tabs": The "Close Other Tabs" option has gone in the latest version of Chrome. I used this quite often to cleanup unused tabs but it seems I'm one of the only 2% of users to use the feature. 143255
  8. In Chrome, closed tabs still seem to be holding in memory

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Chrome, closed tabs still seem to be holding in memory: Why does Chrome hold memory for all tabs that were opened, even after tabs are already closed. For example, Task Manager shows 40 tabs in memory while only 12 tabs are currently open....
  9. Windows 10 displays a blue screen error when I close Google Chrome

Windows 10 displays a blue screen error when I close Google Chrome: Error code : Memory Management. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-displays-a-blue-screen-error-when-i/d0b2f021-d3d6-4962-8c65-d33154e69187
  10. Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

Blue Screen when closing out of Edge: Every time I click the x to close out of Microsoft Edge I get a blue screen sad face with a reboot. I've ran my malware and other programs and found nothing on the computer. This has just started approximately 4 days ago. Please help!...