Windows 10: Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

Discus and support Blue Screen when closing out of Edge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I click the x to close out of Microsoft Edge I get a blue screen sad face with a reboot. I've ran my malware and other programs and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaime R.0212, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

Every time I click the x to close out of Microsoft Edge I get a blue screen sad face with a reboot. I've ran my malware and other programs and found nothing on the computer. This has just started approximately 4 days ago. Please help!

:)

Jaime R.0212, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen when closing out of Edge

1. Blue Screen when closing out of Edge - Similar Threads - Blue Screen closing

2. Login screen flashes blue, when it does it closes me out of the enter your password screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen flashes blue, when it does it closes me out of the enter your password screen.: Every time it flashes blue it sends me back to the screen showing your Lock Screen picture and the time. Sometimes when it flashes blue it goes in between the Lock Screen and enter your password screen. I’ve tried a lot of solutions stated online, but none have worked. A...
  3. Login screen flashes blue, when it does it closes me out of the enter your password screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen flashes blue, when it does it closes me out of the enter your password screen.: Every time it flashes blue it sends me back to the screen showing your Lock Screen picture and the time. Sometimes when it flashes blue it goes in between the Lock Screen and enter your password screen. I’ve tried a lot of solutions stated online, but none have worked. A...
  4. Login screen flashes blue, when it does it closes me out of the enter your password screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab: I often got blue screens when I am closing chrome tabs, especially the last tab.Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii8wmH8AMfxaMqeo?e=utLki6Help please, thank you!...
  6. Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab: I often got blue screens when I am closing chrome tabs, especially the last tab.Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIii8wmH8AMfxaMqeo?e=utLki6Help please, thank you!...
  7. Blue Screen When Closing Chrome Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Closing Out Tab in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Out Tab in Edge: I use Edge browser and alot of the time I'm in full screen with multiple tabs open. I'm aware that ctl + tab will jump from tab to tab. My question, is there a shortcut on the keyboard to close out the tab I'm viewing and not close the other tabs? 126336
  9. Edge closes when minimized

in Browsers and Email
    Edge closes when minimized: Hello, while I am online and if I minimize the window, Edge closes. This seems to be happening after the most recent update to Windows Defender. Can someone help? Thank you 120625
  10. Edge closes when minimized

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge closes when minimized: Hello, while I am online and if I minimize the window, Edge closes. This seems to be happening after the most recent update to Windows Defender. Can someone help? Thank you 120625

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen when closing browser