Windows 10: Blue Screen when connecting to wifi - DPC Watchdog Violation

Discus and support Blue Screen when connecting to wifi - DPC Watchdog Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem: Blue screen when connecting to wifi network - "DPC Watchdog Violation". This only happens when connecting to one specific wifi network. For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MN_131, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MN_131 Win User

Blue Screen when connecting to wifi - DPC Watchdog Violation

Problem:

Blue screen when connecting to wifi network - "DPC Watchdog Violation". This only happens when connecting to one specific wifi network. For community members in Australia, this network is part of the NBN and is the first time I'm connecting to it if that's any help.

Specs:

Lenovo Thinkpad E14

Intel Core i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz

8GB RAM

64 bit

Solid State Drive

Network adapter: Realtek 8822CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

Windows is telling me that all the drivers are up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

MN_131, Nov 22, 2020
  2. brandonwh64, Nov 22, 2020
  3. DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

DonaldKorn, Nov 22, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

rtwjunkie, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Blue Screen when connecting to wifi - DPC Watchdog Violation - Similar Threads - Blue Screen connecting

2. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.: Hi, currently I'm using D-link DWA 582 Wireless AC1200 dual band PCI Express Adapter. My internet service provider changed my router to D-link x1860z today. After I've type in my password to connect 2.4Ghz, my screen freezes immediately and turn into blue screen. It shows DPC...
  3. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.: Hi, currently I'm using D-link DWA 582 Wireless AC1200 dual band PCI Express Adapter. My internet service provider changed my router to D-link x1860z today. After I've type in my password to connect 2.4Ghz, my screen freezes immediately and turn into blue screen. It shows DPC...
  4. DPC watchdog violation when connecting to wifi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI: Hi guys,I keep receiving the DPC Watchdog Violation error when I tried to connect to a wifi. But when I connect to phone hotspot, everything is fine.Attached herewith the dumpfile, could you please have a look on it?...
  6. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI: Hi guys,I keep receiving the DPC Watchdog Violation error when I tried to connect to a wifi. But when I connect to phone hotspot, everything is fine.Attached herewith the dumpfile, could you please have a look on it?...
  7. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - WHEN CONNECT TO WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation when connecting to a specific wifi

DPC Watchdog Violation when connecting to a specific wifi: It's the third time I've gotten this issue since switching wifi providers and I'm going to tear my hair out. I've tried everything from doing a network reset to reinstalling the drivers of my usb wifi adapter. I'm using a TP-Link Ac1300/TP-Link Archer 3TU and I'm pretty sure...
  9. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Issue when connected to wifi

DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION Issue when connected to wifi: I've been having problems with my Laptop the past few weeks now. I went on here a few days ago and I thought it fixed it with a download .exe file and then I just had a power outage in town and then its stuffing up again and I don't know what to do. Here's the dump files:...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation when connect to home wifi.

DPC Watchdog Violation when connect to home wifi.: One of my computers keeps getting blue screened with a DPC Watchdog Violation when I try to connect it to my home wifi. It doesn't crash when I connect it to my hotspot for example which is confusing me. I've tried updating the wifi adapters and tried to connect in a clean...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I connect to wifi I get blue screen dpc watchdog

2. e14 bsod wifi