Windows 10: Blue screen when gaming

Discus and support Blue screen when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently i have crashes when i try to play games and i found this site. I hope you can help me out, here are the dump files Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aerostyle, May 16, 2020.

1. Aerostyle Win User

Blue screen when gaming

Hi, recently i have crashes when i try to play games and i found this site. I hope you can help me out, here are the dump files

Aerostyle, May 16, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 16, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 16, 2020
  4. Blue screen when gaming

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen when gaming

1. Blue screen when gaming - Similar Threads - Blue screen gaming

2. Random blue screen when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random blue screen when gaming: hello,For a few months now, I've been having problems with my computer, it keeps crashing mainly on games. It just randomly gets a drop in fps, then the fans start to ventilate a lot, and then I get a blue screen for a few seconds video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error , and I have to...
  3. Blue Screen Primarily When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Primarily When Gaming: Recently, I've been experiencing crashes while playing games, like Valorant, and would experience the application crashing and eventually getting a BSOD after reopening. I used the driver verifier and got this event log.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  4. Blue Screen Primarily When Gaming

Blue Screen Primarily When Gaming: Recently, I've been experiencing crashes while playing games, like Valorant, and would experience the application crashing and eventually getting a BSOD after reopening. I used the driver verifier and got this event log.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  5. Blue Screen when not running games.

Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  6. Blue Screen when not running games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when not running games.: Hello, I have been having blue screen issues for a while now whenever my PC is not running a high-intensity game. To fix this I have been having to run a game in the background in order to stop it from blue screening but now that isn't enough as I am stuck in a loop and can't...
  7. Blue Screening when playing games

Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  8. Blue screens of death when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screens of death when gaming: Blue Screen of Death issues Hi all, As of yesterday I started having some issues with destiny and it hard crashing my PC which leads to the infamous blue screen of death. I received the screen twice yesterday and once today and the code I got with today’s screen was...
  9. Blue screen when gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen when gaming: I recently bought Halo mcc from steam. whenever I go to play I will get about 10 min into it before I get a blue screen with the error code Kernel_security_check_failure. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing software that may have been causing issues...
  10. Blue Screen of Death when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death when gaming: Hello all. My younger brother likes to play ROBLOX on my PC. It runs pretty smoothly, however it abruptly crashes out of nowhere, with stopcodes like 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED', 'KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR' and 'UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION'. I have suspected it is my hard...