Windows 10: blue screen when going to print

Discus and support blue screen when going to print in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi, don’t know if anyone can help but every time i go to print something on my pc, it always blue screens and i got no clue why submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BriggzYT, Feb 23, 2020.

1. blue screen when going to print

hi, don’t know if anyone can help but every time i go to print something on my pc, it always blue screens and i got no clue why

submitted by /u/BriggzYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BriggzYT, Feb 23, 2020
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

blue screen when going to print

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

blue screen when going to print

1. blue screen when going to print - Similar Threads - blue screen going

2. When is that Blue Screen error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When is that Blue Screen error going to be fixed?: If my PC goes into sleep mode, when I bring it back up I get that blue Screen and I have to click restart. Now temporarily I have gotten around that Blue Screen appearing by setting Screen Saver Bubbles to start in 45 minutes, if my PC is IDLE THAT LONG and my sleep mode to 2...
  3. When is that Blue Screen error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When is that Blue Screen error going to be fixed?: If my PC goes into sleep mode, when I bring it back up I get that blue Screen and I have to click restart. Now temporarily I have gotten around that Blue Screen appearing by setting Screen Saver Bubbles to start in 45 minute, ifp PC is IDLE THAT LONG and my sleep mode to 2...
  4. My laptop go blue screen when restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop go blue screen when restart: When I tried to restart my laptop it go blue screen and goes to another blue screen and tried to auto repair but it fail and tell me to shut down and here's the log.I'm sorry i can't upload the file so i copiedStartup Repair diagnosis and repair log...
  5. My laptop go blue screen when restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop go blue screen when restart: When I tried to restart my laptop it go blue screen and goes to another blue screen and tried to auto repair but it fail and tell me to shut down and here's the log.I'm sorry i can't upload the file so i copiedStartup Repair diagnosis and repair log...
  6. Blue screen of death when trying to print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen of death when trying to print: I thought I had this problem resolved but, I was wrong. Windows pushed through an update a couple weeks ago and since that time, I cannot print to my office's Kyocera printer. Regardless of the program, if I select the Kyocera as the printer, BOOM. Blue screen of death. My...
  7. win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing

win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing: It seems whenever I attempt to print anything, the page crashes and I'm shown an error/stop code and QR code. This happens no matter what application is run; hitting CTRL+P will cause the print preview box to appear momentarily before it crashes every time. Googling...
  8. Blue screen of death when attempting to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death when attempting to print: It’s widely known that with the recent update there have been printer issues with the most recent updates. I’ve read that hotfixes have been released, but my problems are still persisting. I am using a Polono PL60 Thermal Label Printer. Worked like a dream up until I...
  9. blue screen of death on printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death on printing: Hi My cimputer goes to the BSOD on attempting to send information to my Kyocera printer in the past week. Please advise solution Kind regards Pat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-printing/2a176d5d-21d5-47f2-b57c-d020d5e2750b
  10. Blue screen when printing

Blue screen when printing: We are getting a Blue screen from every Windows 10 Workstation following printing to any printer on the network. The workstations need to be rebooted. The error code is : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. Stop Code: APC INDEX Mismatch What failed:...