Windows 10: Blue screen when i install application for windows 10 in my ssd

Discus and support Blue screen when i install application for windows 10 in my ssd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; first, im sorry for im just a noob in this things and i want you to help me *Sad i just buy a new ssd adata 120gb to replace my hdd wd 500gb, and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yaya25, Aug 19, 2019.

1. yaya25 Win User

Blue screen when i install application for windows 10 in my ssd

first, im sorry for im just a noob in this things and i want you to help me *Sad
    i just buy a new ssd adata 120gb to replace my hdd wd 500gb, and i want to install my windows 10 in that ssd
    the problem is, whenever i want to install application ex: office,mozilla,etc and the screen turn to blue screen
    anyone know how to fix it?
    i tried in the other laptop too with my new ssd but its working, but in my laptop is not working
    any problem with my hardware or what?
    i use acer E5-473G with Intel Core i3 5005U
    Ram 4GB DDR3L, and Nvidia 920M

:)

yaya25, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue screen when i install application for windows 10 in my ssd - Similar Threads - Blue screen install

2. Blue-screen after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue-screen after installing new SSD: Hi all! I recently installed an SSD, and only just recently has it begun crashing daily. I'll list out some details below:SSD: https://www.amazon.com/LEVEN-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B08DTR8RGR?th=1LEVEN JS600 4TB SATA IIISetup: I used AOMEI partition assistant to transfer...
  3. Blue-screen after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue-screen after installing new SSD: Hi all! I recently installed an SSD, and only just recently has it begun crashing daily. I'll list out some details below:SSD: https://www.amazon.com/LEVEN-Internal-Solid-State-Drive/dp/B08DTR8RGR?th=1LEVEN JS600 4TB SATA IIISetup: I used AOMEI partition assistant to transfer...
  4. Blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when installing Windows 10: I made a bootable stick and when I plug it into the pc and boot the pc from this stick its first shows the windows logo and then it's just an empty blue screen.I have already tried a lot of different things but nothing has worked....
  5. Blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when installing Windows 10: I made a bootable stick and when I plug it into the pc and boot the pc from this stick its first shows the windows logo and then it's just an empty blue screen.I have already tried a lot of different things but nothing has worked....
  6. Blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Blue screen when installing Windows 10 update

Blue screen when installing Windows 10 update: I have been trying to update my computer from version 1909 Build 18363.1556 for almost a month now. I have tried using the normal update tool that comes with Windows 10 and I tried troubleshooting it but it finds no errors. It shows "Your device is missing important security...
  8. Blank blue screen when installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blank blue screen when installing Windows 10: I built my PC ahead of buying a GPU and wanted to run it until I get one later this month since I need it for work and my 9600K has integrated graphics. I created my Windows 10 USB and it has been working previously on my laptop. I reinstalled the system on the laptop twice...
  9. Windows 10 Blue screen crashes after SSD install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Blue screen crashes after SSD install: Computer is keep geting Blue screen crashes and I can't open dmp files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blue-screen-crashes-after-ssd-install/0cc6b74f-69ac-4ff9-9ad2-cb3247729858
  10. Blue screens when installing windows 10

Blue screens when installing windows 10: Hello. I am trying to install windows 10 on my new custom built PC. Every time I try, i either get a blue screen usually with one of these errors: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BAD POOL HEADER CRITICAL PROCESS DIED MEMORY MANAGEMENT Or i get a...