Windows 10: blue screen when launching a game insider preview

Discus and support blue screen when launching a game insider preview in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I launch Doom Eternal I consistantly get a blue screen or green screen?. All the information I get is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MattiasWilson, Nov 1, 2020.

1. blue screen when launching a game insider preview

When I launch Doom Eternal I consistantly get a blue screen or green screen?. All the information I get is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I've tried some troubleshooting steps, but I can't figure anything out. Driver verifier causes my system to crash consistantly every boot, unless I select very few drivers, which arent problems.

Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alj_KW77ohBuqftPkCyuN1SZjbbJxQ?e=J2Gsaj

System version is 20241.1005 / 20246.1

:)

MattiasWilson, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 1, 2020
  4. blue screen when launching a game insider preview

Unable to launch installed games on windows 10

Hi,

We really appreciate your effort for trying all possible troubleshooting steps.

We need few information for better understanding,

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• When you launch other games are they working fine?

• Are you facing any other performance issue on your device?

• Did you made any recent changes prior to the issue?

• Did you install the game from Windows store or any other online website or DVD?

We request you to install and update all the drivers on your computer,

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

If the issue still persists we suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check,

1. On the Start menu, select Settings.

2. Select System > Apps & features.

3. Select the program, then select Uninstall.

4. Follow the directions on the screen.

Re-install the game and check if it helps.

If that issue still persist, the issue could be due to the game is not compatible with Windows 10. We request you to contact the game developer.

Hope this information helps. Get back to us if you have any more queries on windows.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

blue screen when launching a game insider preview

1. blue screen when launching a game insider preview - Similar Threads - blue screen launching

2. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  3. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games: When I launch majority of games on my computer, the game launches for a second or two before both of my monitors turn black and flash on and off briefly showing my desktop before my computer eventually blue screens after a few minutes. I have tried installing new graphics...
  4. Computer flickers to black screen then blue screens when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue Screen crash after launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen crash after launching a game: Ok so what is happening ? I've had my gaming laptop for 4 months now and everything worked perfectly with a rtx 3060 Bsince 2 weeks ago but now ALL my games are crashing at some point after launching themSome like Rocket League I can play 2-3 games and then they crash, some...
  6. Blue Screen crash after launching a game

Blue Screen crash after launching a game: Ok so what is happening ? I've had my gaming laptop for 4 months now and everything worked perfectly with a rtx 3060 Bsince 2 weeks ago but now ALL my games are crashing at some point after launching themSome like Rocket League I can play 2-3 games and then they crash, some...
  7. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  8. Blue Screen of Death while launching a game

Blue Screen of Death while launching a game: Hello guys, i bought Lenovo Legion 5 pro on june 6, 2022. It was working fine in gaming until june 16. Before june 16, i can play Online games like Valorant, LoL, Roblox and then when june 16 comes, i launched valorant and then Blue screen suddenly appeared and the text from...
  9. Blue screen of death when launching game pass games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death when launching game pass games: I recently bought pc game pass and downloaded some game pass games; Hollow Knight, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, Cities: Skylines and 7 days to die. When I first tried to load hollow Knight after it had installed I was greeted with a blue screen of death saying the pc will...
  10. Blue screen of death when launching game pass games

Blue screen of death when launching game pass games: I recently bought pc game pass and downloaded some game pass games; Hollow Knight, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, Cities: Skylines and 7 days to die. When I first tried to load hollow Knight after it had installed I was greeted with a blue screen of death saying the pc will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. doom eternal blue screen

2. doom eternAL bluescreen Driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal