Windows 10: Blue Screen when play video

Discus and support Blue Screen when play video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tze ChuanGan, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Blue Screen when play video

I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue screen as below, the Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION.

I been do the factory reset, then update all Windows update and driver, but didn't help. Every time I play video around 25~30 minutes, the laptop will crash, is every time.

May I know how do I solve this problem?

Blue Screen when play video 7167b91e-3953-45fa-86e7-e15c7706ae1b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Tze ChuanGan, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Blue screen of death while playing videos online

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult this can be, we will look into this for you. However, we will need few information to get clarity on this issue.

• What is the current build of Windows 10 you are using on your computer? You can refer this article to

Check for the operating system information in Windows 10
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Do you get the same blue screen issue, while playing videos offline on the computer?

I suggest to refer the article
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    to check if that makes any difference.

We have sent you a private message, please reply to the private message.

We await your response.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Blue Screen when play video

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen when play video

1. Blue Screen when play video - Similar Threads - Blue Screen play

2. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen while playing video games: I have a blue screen restart regularly after playing for some time. The crash mostly happens when playing with some games that have higher graphical requirements, but they didn't cause problems in the past. I recently upgraded to a better graphics card, but I have no idea if...
  3. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen while playing video games: I have a blue screen restart regularly after playing for some time. The crash mostly happens when playing with some games that have higher graphical requirements, but they didn't cause problems in the past. I recently upgraded to a better graphics card, but I have no idea if...
  4. Blue screen while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen when playing videos in browser

Blue screen when playing videos in browser: Hello,I have crashes when playing videos in my browser. I have the most recent graphics drivers and windows update. Please help.Here is a link to dmp files and msinfohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AttUF1JsBjqjfRvtrzh2Z4pcWnQ?e=aOpAlOThanks!BrHarald...
  6. blue crash screens when playing Video games

blue crash screens when playing Video games: I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my...
  7. Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video

Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video: It started around 26th September. My win10 computer suddenly started showing blue screen, with 'page fault in nonpaged area' every time I try to play YouTube video. How can I solve this problem?...
  8. My laptop blue screens when trying to play a video

My laptop blue screens when trying to play a video: When I try to play a certain video file it starts glitching out and then it blue screens. It says Video TDR Failure and atikmpag.says failed. I made the video file in VideoPad Editor and the same thing happened when I tried to remake the video.[ATTACH]...
  9. green screen when videos play

green screen when videos play: New Acer laptop, the videos (youtube etc.) play audio but only a green screen on video. The frames can be seen along the progress bar (sorry don't know terminology). How can I fix this? I have Windows 10 Home...
  10. Dark screen when playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dark screen when playing video: I have an issue with playing any type of video, both stored in the computer and streamed from the internet or Netflix. The colors of the screen are changing and I see everything in grayish tint. But I perfectly see a cursor, a toolbar, search bar etc. I use Toshiba with...