Windows 10: Blue screen when playing CS:GO

Discus and support Blue screen when playing CS:GO in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been getting crashes on my laptop when playing CS:GO. First my wireless disappears and minutes later my laptop crashes with the error code "Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by José Carlos Friedrich, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Blue screen when playing CS:GO

I've been getting crashes on my laptop when playing CS:GO. First my wireless disappears and minutes later my laptop crashes with the error code "Driver irql not less or equal".I've done a driver verifier and got these DMP files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHq_wTa_efWii-Dkh6QgPyZwo-2?e=yb5iTmCan someone help me, please?Win 10 - 64bits

:)

José Carlos Friedrich, Oct 26, 2021
  2. EvanN1 Win User

Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

I've recently got the new update on my Asus rog 3 year old laptop g751jt and when i play cs go at 4:3 streched i get a blue screen after 5 minutes. Does anyone know why? These errors go from memory management to pagefault non paged area, and it changes
    everytime

EvanN1, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Blue screen of death when playing cs go 4:3

Hi Evan,

Blue screen errors may occur due to a system failure or a hardware issue on your PC. Since the issue started after an update, there are possibilities that some of the drivers on your computer are outdated. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update
    the graphics card drivers by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics card
      and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If you are still getting a blue screen error, you may visit this
    link
    and follow the provided solutions.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this thread anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue screen when playing CS:GO

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen when playing CS:GO

1. Blue screen when playing CS:GO - Similar Threads - Blue screen playing

2. Blue screens when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens when playing games: I just bought a prebuilt pc, and when i’m playing games for an hour or two i’ll get a blue screen. I’ve had error codes with UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION & WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Ive gone into bios and reset to default, i’ve tried to switch the rams and update all my drivers...
  3. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  4. Blue Screening when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screening when playing games: I've been crashing when playing any kind of game that stresses the computer but my specs arent bad, but it started happening after we switched some pc parts, but none of the parts seem bad but i keep getting various blue screens some mentioning kmode exception not handled and...
  5. Blue screen when playing CS:GO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen when playing CS:GO: I've been getting crashes on my laptop when playing CS:GO. First my wireless disappears and minutes later my laptop crashes with the error code "Driver irql not less or equal".I've done a driver verifier and got these DMP files:...
  6. Blue Screen when play video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when play video: I purchased a new laptop, just 2 days, when I play video on YouTube, Netfilx and from hard disk, after 25~30 minutes, will crash and show this blue screen as below, the Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VOLATION. I been do the factory reset, then update all Windows update and...
  7. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  8. blue screen when going to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen when going to print: hi, don’t know if anyone can help but every time i go to print something on my pc, it always blue screens and i got no clue why submitted by /u/BriggzYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8em60/blue_screen_when_going_to_print/
  9. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...