Windows 10: Blue screen when printing

Discus and support Blue screen when printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We are getting a Blue screen from every Windows 10 Workstation following printing to any printer on the network. The workstations need to be rebooted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by G Zelenka, Mar 12, 2021.

1. G Zelenka Win User

Blue screen when printing

We are getting a Blue screen from every Windows 10 Workstation following printing to any printer on the network.

The workstations need to be rebooted.

The error code is :

Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Stop Code: APC INDEX Mismatch

What failed: win32kfull.sys

You assistance is appreciated.

Regards, Guido

:)

G Zelenka, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Blue screen when printing

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen when printing

1. Blue screen when printing - Similar Threads - Blue screen printing

2. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  3. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...: After using "Print Screen" on the Computer, then printing what was saved from "Print Screen", does not fully print what was saved. What's Up?...
  4. Print Screen on Computer, then when printing 'Print Screen' from the computer to the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen of death when trying to print

Blue screen of death when trying to print: I thought I had this problem resolved but, I was wrong. Windows pushed through an update a couple weeks ago and since that time, I cannot print to my office's Kyocera printer. Regardless of the program, if I select the Kyocera as the printer, BOOM. Blue screen of death. My...
  6. win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing

win32kfull.sys Blue Screen When Printing: It seems whenever I attempt to print anything, the page crashes and I'm shown an error/stop code and QR code. This happens no matter what application is run; hitting CTRL+P will cause the print preview box to appear momentarily before it crashes every time. Googling...
  7. Blue screen of death when attempting to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen of death when attempting to print: It’s widely known that with the recent update there have been printer issues with the most recent updates. I’ve read that hotfixes have been released, but my problems are still persisting. I am using a Polono PL60 Thermal Label Printer. Worked like a dream up until I...
  8. blue screen of death on printing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen of death on printing: Hi My cimputer goes to the BSOD on attempting to send information to my Kyocera printer in the past week. Please advise solution Kind regards Pat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-printing/2a176d5d-21d5-47f2-b57c-d020d5e2750b
  9. PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print: I am having this strange issue with PowerPoint. It starts but if I try to save or print it crashes with a blue screen. Other Office applications are working fine The OS [windows 10 pro 20H2 (19042.867) ] and PPT are updated. I have done: - opened in safe mode - removed...
  10. blue screen when going to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue screen when going to print: hi, don’t know if anyone can help but every time i go to print something on my pc, it always blue screens and i got no clue why submitted by /u/BriggzYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8em60/blue_screen_when_going_to_print/