Windows 10: Blue Screen when Saving excel documents

Discus and support Blue Screen when Saving excel documents in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Computers in our network are getting blue screen when someone is saving an excel sheet. Has anyone encountered this? or is there a known solution to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simon Orondo, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Blue Screen when Saving excel documents

Hi
    Computers in our network are getting blue screen when someone is saving an excel sheet. Has anyone encountered this? or is there a known solution to this?

Resolution methods I have tried so far and have not worked are as below:

Repairing MS office:

Uninstalling then re-installing MS Office,
    Uninstalling Office 2016 and installing 2013,

Formatting the Laptops and re installing the OS again.

The challenge keeps recurring even after all that.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

:)

Simon Orondo, Nov 20, 2019
  2. LizMummy Win User

Windows 10. I can't save an excel sheet

So I've created a small, very simple excel spreadsheet. Click Save As. It produces a list of destinations including Documents, Desktop etc. I click on documents and get precisely nothing. No error message. No co-operation. Any suggestions?

LizMummy, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Unable to print Excel documents on Windows 10.

Hello Gifford,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to print Excel documents on the computer running Windows 10.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you check if you are able to print other system documents or webpages using the printer?
    • Did you check if the printer is visible under Devices and Printers?

You will be able to print documents and web pages from the Printer if the device is online or showing working status under
    Devices and Printers.

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to check if you are able to print documents other than Excel documents or webpages using the printer.

Also check if the printer is listed under Devices and Printers
    by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Devices and Drivers and select the top most search result.
    • Under Printers, check if the printer you are trying to print from is listed.
    • If yes, print a test Excel document and check if the device works.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen when Saving excel documents

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen when Saving excel documents

1. Blue Screen when Saving excel documents - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Saving

2. After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone...: After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone and I get this message re signing in: " We can't sign into your account ". Help !!!...
  3. After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone...: After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone and I get this message re signing in: " We can't sign into your account ". Help !!!...
  4. After saving an Excel document the screen froze. Subsequently all microsoft icons are gone...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Opening Saved Excel,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening Saved Excel,: I have a file saved in Excel and was just wandering if there was any way to program this file to open in full screen?There are times when I open this file and just the resizing and closing buttons are displayed....
  6. Opening Saved Excel,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Saved Excel,: I have a file saved in Excel and was just wandering if there was any way to program this file to open in full screen?There are times when I open this file and just the resizing and closing buttons are displayed....
  7. My document saved in Word ,Excel and PPt not accessible

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My document saved in Word ,Excel and PPt not accessible: Since the recent window upgrade my documents are not opening any more. Pls see the attached error screenshot. Kindly advise on what to do to access and edit my saved documents on my laptop, Thanks...
  8. how to fix Excel blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix Excel blue screen: Hello I can't see contents when I open Excel file as the screen is blue. May I ask how to fix it? i'm using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-excel-blue-screen/69f538e9-4fda-4bba-932a-953d53cd9ed9
  9. Retrieve an excel document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve an excel document: Lost an excel document in error by overwriting, no previous version showing in properties of the blank replacement. Is there any way of getting it back from Windows 10? lots of data, graphs etc so not happy Thanks...
  10. save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document

in Windows 10 Customization
    save image as goes to a save as screen and save as text document: when click on a picture and save image as it goes to save as screen but only option is save as text document and cant change it, it started doing this about 2 weeks ago, before that everything worked fine with pics, am using google chrome, am older guy and not computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. saving excel causes blue screen

2. blue screen crashing from excel