Windows 10: Blue screen when trying to boot win 10 help please. I beg u

Discus and support Blue screen when trying to boot win 10 help please. I beg u in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to convert my SSD from GPT to MBR using software called Easeus. And i had to reboot to complete the conversion process. And i got this (see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Darwin105, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Blue screen when trying to boot win 10 help please. I beg u

I tried to convert my SSD from GPT to MBR using software called Easeus. And i had to reboot to complete the conversion process. And i got this (see picture link below).. Tried to rebuild my EFI partition.. didnt work..

https://i.imgur.com/cUMlqWf.jpg

submitted by /u/Darwin105
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Darwin105, Feb 18, 2021

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Dear Mr.Jefferson,

your reference as below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue? -> No. i have not made any change on my PC prior this issue.

• Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? -> i tried update all driver to news version, check all hardware , uninstall some hardware and software unnecessary. tried clean register with CCleaner software.
      But all my PC still happen Blue screen errors sometime

"we suggest following the methods in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen errors." ->
    I will try again with clean boot

TRINH THANHTUNG, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Blue screen when trying to boot win 10 help please. I beg u

Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Hi Trinh,

There are several ways to troubleshoot blue screen errors. One of those is performing a

clean boot
    to prevent unnecessary applications from running on startup. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps?

In the meantime, we suggest following the methods in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen when trying to boot win 10 help please. I beg u

1. Blue screen when trying to boot win 10 help please. I beg u - Similar Threads - Blue screen trying

2. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  3. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE: My auto rotate doesn't work . I mean, it rotates, but it doesn't rotate the way it's supposed to. Right now I have it normally on a desk, and its on portrait flipped when it should be on landscape? Also it doesn't let me use the keyboard sometimes. The only way it can work...
  4. PLEASE HELP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me... I beg ya!: For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is...
  6. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me... I beg ya!: For the past 60 days I have been trying my hardest to fix the 192 error black screen appearing every time I try to install amd 6650 xt gpu driver. I did it all!! Did the ddu! Did the amd driver removal!.the sfc scan nowThe dism. ...i Did every possible step yet the outcame is...
  7. Please help me... I beg ya!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU IS URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP PLEASE I BEG YOU IS URGENT PLEASE: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-i-beg-you-is-urgent-please/59dabc4b-d6ff-480c-974a-0302869115bc
  9. Please someone help, I beg of you.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please someone help, I beg of you.: All of a sudden my windows 10 programs all ceased to function. the odd thing is that non windows processes such as steam and epic store and literally any other application work perfectly fine. But trying to manually check for windows updates gets it stuck on checking for...
  10. I really need help please i beg

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help please i beg: here is my problem my pc just freezes randomly it never happened exept today and mostly while playing rust but it froze 2 time just simply on the internet and i reinstalled Windows and this thing is still happening i really need help Edit: when i play it shows that power...