Windows 10: Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working

Discus and support Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an M-Audio Uber Microphone. This is USB microphone. When I use "Discord", I sometimes get a blue screen within 5-10 minutes, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AkifGümüştekin, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working

Hello,

I have an M-Audio Uber Microphone. This is USB microphone. When I use "Discord", I sometimes get a blue screen within 5-10 minutes, sometimes within half an hour. Although it is less, sometimes I have this problem when I do not use "Discord". I'm not a bad computer user. I uninstalled the drivers and installed it again. It didn't work. I can't think of anything else. I'm asking for help. Thanks in advance.

:)

AkifGümüştekin, Jan 5, 2021
  2. eira1212 Win User

USB microphone not working on Windows machine

Hi,

I recently bought a HP Omen 15 laptop and tried to connect my Blue Snowball iCE microphone using USB. The microphone is detected, but no sound is detected.

Here's what I've tried

• Made sure that all the permission for the microphone is turned on in control panel
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the microphone driver in Device Manager
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling the USB driver in Device Manager
    • Disabling all other recording device

... and it's still not working. I've tried the microphone using the same cable in a laptop running MacOS and another running ChromeOS, and it's working perfectly. I connected the microphone to another Windows 10 machine, and it's not working either. I connected
    another microphone using the 3.5mm jack and it's working as well, so I'm suspecting that this problem is specific to USB microphone.

Please help, I'm in the end of my rope Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working :(

eira1212, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Joshuah R Win User
    Blue Snowball iCE Microphone not working

Hi all,

I just got a Blue Snowball iCE and it is not working. I followed all published help document around the web and still no luck.

I have:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver
    • Tried different USB Ports
    • Making sure my Microphone Privacy Settings were set to on
    • Trying it on another Windows 10 Computer and following all of the above
    I think its broke but I am reaching out to the community to see if there is anything else I can do to get it to work.

Any Suggestions on how to get it to work?

I am running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134. If more info is needed let me know.

Thanks,

Joshuah

***Original title: Blue Snowball iCE not working***

Joshuah R, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working

USB headset microphone not working

Hi,

This issue could have happened due to settings of your Microphone. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you check your Microphone is not disabled and set as default. You can follow these steps to check your microphone settings:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.
    • Now, right click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.
    • Select “Microphone” and click on “Properties” and make sure that the microphone is enabled.
    • You may also check if the microphone that you are using is set as default.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Anthony Gal, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working

1. Blue Screen.. When USB Microphone is Working - Similar Threads - Blue Screen USB

2. Microphone not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working after blue screen: My computer recently had a blue screen and my audio and microphone stopped working I already fixed the audio problem, does anyone know how i can fix my microphone? Im using realtek high definition audio....
  3. Microphone not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working after blue screen: My computer recently had a blue screen and my audio and microphone stopped working I already fixed the audio problem, does anyone know how i can fix my microphone? Im using realtek high definition audio....
  4. Microphone not working after blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  6. USB Microphone is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Microphone is not working: I need help getting my usb microphone to work. I checked the drivers and it says the best drivers are installed. There is nothing wrong with privacy settings.Others microphones usb headphone's mic, built-in are working fineIn input settings, there is no format I can choose....
  7. USB Microphone not working

USB Microphone not working: Hi , I pluged in my USB microphone it recognized it but i open Zoom or Meet to test the mic but i when i talk i cant hear anything Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-microphone-not-working/3f09a62d-5849-45cb-986a-095caec83f1b
  8. USB Microphone Not Working

USB Microphone Not Working: So, there are probably a billion threads for these kinds of issues, but I haven't found a fix yet. When I try to connect my USB mic, my computer doesn't even detect it. It's like I haven't even plugged it in at all. Please help!...
  9. USB microphone not working

USB microphone not working: My USB microphone was working last time I used it but now that I have it plugged back in it won't pick up any sound/record. I checked privacy settings , sound settings, driver updates, uninstalling, restarting, unplugging, recording settings I have it set as default and I...
  10. Blue Screen when unplugging USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when unplugging USB: Recently I have been having a problem with my Acer laptop giving me the blue screen when I unplug USB devices. I'm attaching a link to the dump file posted on my google drive. Hoping someone can look at this dump file and tell me what is causing the problem....