Windows 10: Blue Screen when using Windows 10; happens in safe mode too

Discus and support Blue Screen when using Windows 10; happens in safe mode too in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attached the dmp files and msinfo in my linked oneDrive:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jerrel_M, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Jerrel_M Win User

Blue Screen when using Windows 10; happens in safe mode too

Attached the dmp files and msinfo in my linked oneDrive:

https://danielscorp-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/jmandawe/ErF9VZe8u-BLjdcKggVwVu4BmmJgyasMb2bYSrwNmWMEoA?e=D95hZM

I believe it's a driver issue causing the blue screens. Can anybody give me insight on what though?
    Tried installing all latest driver updates via Dell's SupportAssisstant and also tried updating or uninstalling drivers for all the devices in Device Manager.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jerrel

:)

Jerrel_M, Dec 12, 2019

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue screen in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why blue screen errors is happening. For us to isolate what's causing it, we'll be needing additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your account after receiving the blue screen?
    • Was the blue screen appeared while accessing a specific app or upon turning on the computer?
    • Have you tried accessing Safe mode?

If you are still able to login on your account, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this
    article to resolve the issue.

Update us with the outcome, so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Blue Screen when using Windows 10; happens in safe mode too - Similar Threads - Blue Screen using

2. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  3. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen loop / safe mode only: Hello there, randomly out of the blue my windows 10 pc has been saying ' your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you ' then it runs an 'automatic repair' and 'diagnoses my PC' but then redirects me to an automatic repair screen saying my pc...
  4. Blue screen loop / safe mode only

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue screen. Safe mode won’t work.

Blue screen. Safe mode won’t work.: Hi, While I was at work today my brother was using our pc and after 10 minutes since he turned it on and while watching YT he got all of the sudden a Blue Screen of death. We tried several stuff but none of it worked. We can’t enter safe mode and we don’t have any restore...
  6. Blue screen and unable to use safe mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue screen and unable to use safe mode: Hi, today i keep getting a blue screen when booting up.message says Stop code CRITICAL PROCESS DIED I have rebooted wiuh f8 to use advanced options.However nothing happens when i try reset this pc,start up repair and any settings in start up setting simply takes me back to...
  7. Blue screen and no safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and no safe mode: Good day i was trying to install Avast antivirus and my PC showed the blue screen error and it restarted but saying diagonising then repairing but after its done and reboots it shows the blue screen again. I’ve tried to enter safe mode but it goes back to the blue screen...
  8. Blue screen > now stuck in safe mode

Blue screen > now stuck in safe mode: Hi, I had blue screen issue , entered safe mode and now it won't accept my password. Have been over all my old possible passwords combinations... No luck. Now what? Thanks...
  9. Safe mode not working and blue screen shows !!!

Safe mode not working and blue screen shows !!!: Hello everyone, I have a problem in my os Blue screen and safe mode not working I have important data on it , what should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-not-working-and-blue-screen-shows/33e8b62b-7097-4c03-8a77-c1925275f06e
  10. Windows 10 will only boot in safe mode. (Blue screen error)

Windows 10 will only boot in safe mode. (Blue screen error): Hi my PC will now only boot in safe mode (blue screen error) it also crashes when safe mode when with network is selected. Is it possible to remove the latest update as the problem has only happened since then and I am unable to get any internet access to check for driver...