Windows 10: Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

Discus and support Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FajarMutohari, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY

:)

FajarMutohari, Apr 9, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

1. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load - Similar Threads - Blue Screen While

2. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  3. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen: Hey Guys,Getting a weird problem that I'm having trouble understanding. Every once in a while my graphics card will suddenly just stop working without triggering a blue screen. I know everything else is fine because the PC doesn't restart and I can still hear people in...
  4. Graphics Card dies while under load but no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System Idle Process while CPU under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Idle Process while CPU under load: I understand why Task Manager / Details will show System Idle Process taking a large share of the the CPU activity when the CPU activity is very low. But that is not what I am experiencing at the moment.I am currently running some Excel VBA macros, which will take a few hours...
  6. System Idle Process while CPU under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Idle Process while CPU under load: I understand why Task Manager / Details will show System Idle Process taking a large share of the the CPU activity when the CPU activity is very low. But that is not what I am experiencing at the moment.I am currently running some Excel VBA macros, which will take a few hours...
  7. System Idle Process while CPU under load

8. Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen While Idling/Not under load: It keeps happening after i swaped my motherboard, probably driver issue but i don't know which one cause itHere is the dumpfiles and system infohttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AumTscrq8VTpkHEDBemnpYZ8R81A?e=b5jhQY...
  9. Blue Screens while idle

Blue Screens while idle: So hi, Im stuck with this problem since I build new computer 2 mounts ago. Everything is working nicely when playing games, no overheating high framerates. But when I stop playing I get blue screen. I exit a game and start watching YT or something and than boom Blue screen. I...
  10. BSOD under load and idle

BSOD under load and idle: I welcome. The laptop began to reboot quite often. When viewing video on the Internet or when I play games. Started check of random access memory. I don't know already what to do. Excuse for the curve translation, I badly know English. Attachment 123963 Attachment 123964...