Windows 10: Blue screen while playing Apex legends

Discus and support Blue screen while playing Apex legends in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Riellworld, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats going on but it keeps doing this only when I play apex. Whenever I play other games I have no issues. here is my minidump but the most recent file has nothing in it so I can't even windbg it to see what is causing the crash. I've tried using restoro but that only patches the problem and doesn't actually fix it. Can anyone help?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PWO-QDS7E0vlhWFoHpeX4ojMI8hghGRF/view?usp=sharing

:)

Riellworld, Sep 26, 2022
  2. phandss Win User

Apex Legends blue screens when playing

My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date.

phandss, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Apex Legends blue screen

Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?

Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!

Terrance Cheng, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

Apex Legends blue screens when playing

Hello Dave

I have similar problems. Whenever i start Apex Legends my pc crashes. Could use some help here. I have looked into the minidump file and there are 5 crashes listed. All of them happened today when launching apex except one of the crashes.

LucasAllmendinger, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen while playing Apex legends

1. Blue screen while playing Apex legends - Similar Threads - Blue screen while

2. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen while playing Apex legends: So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats going on but it keeps doing this only when I play apex. Whenever I play other games I have no issues. here is my minidump but...
  3. Blue screen while playing Apex legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen while playing Apex legends: So while playing apex I get a sudden freeze and then my pc gets a blue screen and then I have to reboot it to get it to work again. I'm not sure whats going on but it keeps doing this only when I play apex. Whenever I play other games I have no issues. here is my minidump but...
  4. PC will randomly blue screen while playing Apex Legends.

PC will randomly blue screen while playing Apex Legends.: Randomly my pc will blue screen with DPC_Wachdog_Violation, all my drivers should be up to date and i recently restored my PC so i don't have a clue what is causing it. Would love some help and what i can do to solve the problem!Attached is the crash file from...
  5. PC will randomly blue screen while playing Apex Legends.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will randomly blue screen while playing Apex Legends.: Randomly my pc will blue screen with DPC_Wachdog_Violation, all my drivers should be up to date and i recently restored my PC so i don't have a clue what is causing it. Would love some help and what i can do to solve the problem!Attached is the crash file from...
  6. PC will randomly blue screen while playing Apex Legends.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Apex Legends blue screen

Apex Legends blue screen: Apex Legends starts to cause blue screen since yesterday, anything I can change to prevent this situation from happening again?Please let me know if I need to post anything here. Thanks in advance!...
  8. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screens when playing: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-blue-screens-when-playing/b0ee6fbe-e244-439f-949d-33ad50da080a
  9. Apex Legends blue screens when playing

Apex Legends blue screens when playing: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, leads to the computer completely bricking for hours, drivers seem to be up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apex-legends-blue-screens-when-playing/b0ee6fbe-e244-439f-949d-33ad50da080a
  10. Apex Legends blue screens when playing