Windows 10: Blue screen while playing Rust

Discus and support Blue screen while playing Rust in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 21H1,I play Rust on Steam and run on a Gigabyte GTX 1080, Intel i7 Coffee Lake CPU with G.Skill 16GB ram modules. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TimCPU, Dec 8, 2021.

1. TimCPU Win User

Blue screen while playing Rust

I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 21H1,I play Rust on Steam and run on a Gigabyte GTX 1080, Intel i7 Coffee Lake CPU with G.Skill 16GB ram modules. My blue screen only occurs when running Rust and it is a RAM memory eater. My system randomly crashes while playing this game. All other Windows applications are working fine.I have reinstalled Windows 10 a few times, with the latest drivers and I still experience blue screen crashes while playing this game.The below message is what I get from event viewer"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The

:)

TimCPU, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Blue screen while playing Rust

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Blue screen while playing Rust

1. Blue screen while playing Rust - Similar Threads - Blue screen while

2. Blue Screens while playing and streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens while playing and streaming: I use OBS and have been having some issues here and there. PC is overclocked Ram, GPU, & CPU and on hardline waterloop. Sometimes I can play for days and days at a time and no BSOD and then randomly Ill have a couple in a day. Now when I stream which it didn't use to do this...
  3. Blue Screens while playing and streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screens while playing and streaming: I use OBS and have been having some issues here and there. PC is overclocked Ram, GPU, & CPU and on hardline waterloop. Sometimes I can play for days and days at a time and no BSOD and then randomly Ill have a couple in a day. Now when I stream which it didn't use to do this...
  4. Blue Screens while playing and streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent Blue Screens While Playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screens While Playing: Hello,I get frequent Blue Screens while playing games.Below you can find the WhoCrashed report and my specs. It seems this is caused by the GPU driver. What should I do? Thank you!NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU Driver version 527.56 11th Gen IntelR Core ™ i7-11800H @...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens While Playing

Frequent Blue Screens While Playing: Hello,I get frequent Blue Screens while playing games.Below you can find the WhoCrashed report and my specs. It seems this is caused by the GPU driver. What should I do? Thank you!NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU Driver version 527.56 11th Gen IntelR Core ™ i7-11800H @...
  7. Blue screen while playing Rust

Blue screen while playing Rust: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 21H1,I play Rust on Steam and run on a Gigabyte GTX 1080, Intel i7 Coffee Lake CPU with G.Skill 16GB ram modules. My blue screen only occurs when running Rust and it is a RAM memory eater. My system randomly crashes while playing this game....
  8. Blue screen while playing Rust

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen while playing Rust: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 21H1,I play Rust on Steam and run on a Gigabyte GTX 1080, Intel i7 Coffee Lake CPU with G.Skill 16GB ram modules. My blue screen only occurs when running Rust and it is a RAM memory eater. My system randomly crashes while playing this game....
  9. Constant BSODs while playing Rust

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant BSODs while playing Rust: Sometimes the game will crash to desktop and not result in a BSOD.. all critical events appear to be the same per event viewer.. any ideas? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2/7/2021 11:08:19 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level:...
  10. Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer jumping around while playing rust: Hey!When im trying to upgrade thing on rust,my cursor goes from far left to far right in just 1 millisecond.Is there any fix for this is so disturbing!...