Windows 10: Blue Screen while updating

Discus and support Blue Screen while updating in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I'm not smart but I'm not THAT dumb.. I know how to use Google! But every result I find is talking about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wolvgirl15, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Blue Screen while updating

and I have absolutely no idea what to do. I'm not smart but I'm not THAT dumb.. I know how to use Google! But every result I find is talking about printers crashing their computers.

I simply cannot update. It tries its best but then a blue screen says an error has occurred and the I get a screen saying it's "undoing changes to computer". I didn't have enough time to read the cause but it said "PAGE_NOT_FOUND" or something.

This is what wants to be updated https://i.imgur.com/aBGjd2r.png

Speccy info https://i.imgur.com/OgZzZxE.png

Windows info https://i.imgur.com/F1DB3ki.png

Please be patient with me if you think you can help.. I'm very lost here.. either way I'll be eternally grateful

submitted by /u/Wolvgirl15
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wolvgirl15, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Blue Screen while updating

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen while updating

1. Blue Screen while updating - Similar Threads - Blue Screen while

2. Kb5023778 while updating dead blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kb5023778 while updating dead blue screen: I was installing kb5023778 in windows 11 and while it was installing a dead blue screen showed and i tried all advanced options and then i tried to get into safe mode and uninstall the kb update from command prompt but error 0x800f0905 shows up , i tried trouble shooting...
  3. Kb5023778 while updating dead blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kb5023778 while updating dead blue screen: I was installing kb5023778 in windows 11 and while it was installing a dead blue screen showed and i tried all advanced options and then i tried to get into safe mode and uninstall the kb update from command prompt but error 0x800f0905 shows up , i tried trouble shooting...
  4. Blue screen while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen while charging: My lenovo started blue screening when I plugged in the charger this afternoon. It charged successfully this morning. I collected the mini dump files. Should i share with MSFT support?...
  5. Blue screen while charging

Blue screen while charging: My lenovo started blue screening when I plugged in the charger this afternoon. It charged successfully this morning. I collected the mini dump files. Should i share with MSFT support?...
  6. Windows blue screens while updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blue screens while updating: Months ago, I changed the default install location for apps via Regedit from C: Drive to D: Drive as I was getting sick of apps that would automatically install on the default, which has limited space on it.Ever since then, Windows Update blue screens during installation...
  7. Windows blue screens while updating

Windows blue screens while updating: Months ago, I changed the default install location for apps via Regedit from C: Drive to D: Drive as I was getting sick of apps that would automatically install on the default, which has limited space on it.Ever since then, Windows Update blue screens during installation...
  8. Blue screen/black screen while updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen/black screen while updating: Upon upgrading to Windows 10 any attempt to install a graphics card driver newer than NVIDIA 9.18.13.2049 results in SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys minidump and spec: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=14l0n4JE-YNzqGGVM6IUHIWolhu_og6fA I actually...
  9. Blue Screens while gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screens while gaming.: So i play allot of Rust and i get a few bluescreens sometimes. Sometimes its the same one sometimes its another one. The one that i the most get it IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver hal.dll or DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by driver tcpip.sys This is the...
  10. blue screening while gaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    blue screening while gaming: I get frequent blue screens while playing games, the unexpected store exception kind. I've done a bunch of stuff, my disk is fine, up to date, no antivirus. HELP....