Windows 10: Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers

Discus and support Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i was installing my AMD GPU drivers as the ones windows had in its updates aren't supported by certain games (it's a new pc so windows did all its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IsmaeelSmith, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers

So i was installing my AMD GPU drivers as the ones windows had in its updates aren't supported by certain games (it's a new pc so windows did all its updates and installed the wrong AMD Driver).

I uninstalled those drivers and whilst installing the new ones it blue screens with error message INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE.

The first time it happened i reinstalled a fresh copy of windows and the same thing happened so now i don't know what to do.

I would like to fix the issue but now everytime my computer loads it says it can't load windows correctly.

I would like to fix this issue without losing my Data as i have all my games installed on this new hard drive. If there is a fix without losing my data that would be great but i don't mind losing it.

Specs: (If important)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

GPU: MSI AMD RX 570 8GB (ARMOR)

HDD: Western Digital 1tb

PSU: Corsair cx 450

Motherboard: MSI B450M GAMING PLUS

Thanks.

:)

IsmaeelSmith, Feb 18, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 18, 2019
  3. DirectX V9.29.1974 and AMD GPU drivers won't install

Hi, I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I love Windows 10 so far, but there's one MAJOR problem I'm experiencing. I can't install DirectX or my AMD Radeon HD 6xxx Series PCIe.

When I try to install DirectX, I get this error:

"A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid."

I tried to look up a solution to THAT error but when I opened up Command Prompt in Administrator mode, I got a lot of errors and some pop-ups saying that it succeeded. The Cryptographic service is on as well. I checked task manger and the services program
    from the administrator tools.

The link to the DirectX I'm trying to install is here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Now onto the AMD Drivers. When I try to install the GPU drivers for the AMD card, AMD Catalyst AutoDetect only says there were error messages and that I need to view the log to see them. When I opened the log, this is what came up.

Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers ae823ee8-9f84-4465-94b2-a664116ecb73.png

Any help on this would be very helpful as this is my gaming computer and both DirectX AND the GPU drivers are SUPER important to gaming.

My computer specs are as follows:

• 8GB RAM
    • 500GB HDD
    • AMD Radeon HD 6950
    • Intel i5 3.5GHz

Virus-Win9x-CIH, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Stoompy Win User

Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers

Cant install AMD gpu drivers. "Request is not supported"

Hi!

I have the Fall Creators Update 1709 version.

And i haven't done that but i don't think it would be possible for me to try and install the drivers that way because without the card installed i wouldn't be able to try and update it in the device manager and the AMD setup wouldn't find a device to get
    the drivers for.

I don't have an installation disk for the GPU i can only do it by the driver download from AMD's website.

Stoompy, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers

1. Blue Screen whilst installing AMD GPU drivers - Similar Threads - Blue Screen whilst

2. Blue Screen after AMD driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen after AMD driver installation: Hello,I wanted to install the newest AMD driver for my Radeon RX 570. The driver had to restart the computer, and then I got a blue screen. It says: Inaccessible Boot Device. Since then I cant use my pc anymore. I have windows 10. It started windows repair tools. To do...
  3. Blue Screen after AMD driver installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen after AMD driver installation: Hello,I wanted to install the newest AMD driver for my Radeon RX 570. The driver had to restart the computer, and then I got a blue screen. It says: Inaccessible Boot Device. Since then I cant use my pc anymore. I have windows 10. It started windows repair tools. To do...
  4. Blue Screen after AMD driver installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue Screen after AMD driver installation

6. Blue screen when installing amd driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when installing amd driver: Hello! I am a amd GPU and processor user. I use msi bravo 15 b5dd with mx 5500 gpu. My Windows 11 keeps replacing my gpu driver is my first problem. I tried fix it from device manager etc and it didn't work. And now, when I re installing my gpu driver, it crashed and blue...
  7. Blue screen when installing amd driver

Blue screen when installing amd driver: Hello! I am a amd GPU and processor user. I use msi bravo 15 b5dd with mx 5500 gpu. My Windows 11 keeps replacing my gpu driver is my first problem. I tried fix it from device manager etc and it didn't work. And now, when I re installing my gpu driver, it crashed and blue...
  8. AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen

AMD Driver Causing Blue Screen: Hello everyone,My AMD driver is causing repeated system failures =blue screens.Hardware: ASUS Zephyrus G14GA401IICPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800HS with Radeon Graphics 2900 Mhz, 8 cores This issue started occuring after having updated to Windows 11. Whenever I use Windows browse the...
  9. AMD GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Drivers: So I may be able to get a new GPU. Currently looking at a 3090,6900xt or a 3080Ti. I know they really are overkill for 1440p 165hz gaming but, as it's going to be a while before I could potentially upgrade my GPU again I want something that will last a few years...
  10. Amd Driver Blue Screen Error

Amd Driver Blue Screen Error: Hi Microsoft, I am having an issue with my AMD Driver. It showing me a blue screen error usually it happened when I didn't update my AMD driver but as a game developer I don't wanna update my AMD driver because when I open unreal engine after some minutes my screen freezes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd 3200g blue screens

2. when i install amd drivers my pc... blue screen