Windows 10: Blue screen windows 10 error 0x000021a after each windows update installation

Discus and support Blue screen windows 10 error 0x000021a after each windows update installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a serious problem and it last too long , each time windows update install update and windows restarts for the upgrade I have a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LAM_Ami, Jan 28, 2020.

1. LAM_Ami Win User

Blue screen windows 10 error 0x000021a after each windows update installation

Hello,

I have a serious problem and it last too long , each time windows update install update and windows restarts for the upgrade I have a blue screen with the error code 0x000021 , and I have this problem since september 2019 , after every and each restart due to windows update I have this blue screen, and the solution is just to write a line in the prompt command to revert pending actions each time.

I am sure that the problem is due to a windows patch and I think that, either they are incompetent and they can't solve the problem or they don't want and they don't care ,

Please help , I can't put up with this anymore,

Thank you

:)

LAM_Ami, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Marie Ave Win User

Error code 0x000021a

Hi Paulette,

Error code 0x000021a usually occurs if there are third party software conflicts with a recent update or a hardware issue on your device. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following details:

• When did the error occurred?
    • What were the changes made on your computer prior to the concern?

We recommend that you perform the steps provided in Troubleshoot blue screen errors article to help
    you resolve your concern.

Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Blue Screen Error Memory Management on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the blue screen error on Windows 10.

What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

This issue might have happened due to the hardware replacement on your device.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: Also, contact your device manufacturer's website and update the BIOS drivers to check if the issue persists.

For further reference: Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Blue screen windows 10 error 0x000021a after each windows update installation

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen windows 10 error 0x000021a after each windows update installation

1. Blue screen windows 10 error 0x000021a after each windows update installation - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  3. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not installing updates after blue screens: My laptop blue screened, and I ran an automatic repair to fix it, and it deleted some recent updates. When i tried to run some programs they ran very slow. I went to check my drivers or any updates I noticed there was an update available, but when i tried to download it it...
  4. Windows not installing updates after blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue Screen Error after windows update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error after windows update.: Hi My laptop has recently updated but since the update it will no longer turn on. It comes up with a circle of dots with preparing automatic repair then goes to a blue screen with an error driver pnp watchdog then goes back in a loop but then displays another blue screen...
  6. Windows 10 error 0x000021a

Windows 10 error 0x000021a: My pc had some problem with windows 10 so, not being able to use the recovery tools, I decided to do a fresh installation of windows 10. So I used the media tool provided by Microsoft and used it to create a bootable image on a USB drive, the installation had some problems...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD error 0x000021a

Windows 10 BSOD error 0x000021a: When I installed a new NVIDIA driver version "441.46" it told me to restart when I finished, after I finished my NVIDIA control panel was gone. And I also realized that my Windows Update encountered an error. I checked the services tab and my windows update service was gone....
  8. Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a: My computer restarts with a blue screen with this funny message. I do not know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue. This issue started 3 month earlier, I reset my laptop for 4 times, still got the restarting problem so I sent it to the manufacture Lenovo technical...
  9. Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.

Blue Screen after installation of Windows 10 update.: I Installed the most recent update of Windows 10 about a week ago. Since then I periodically get a blue screen which states. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. What failed: Netwtw06.sys. I tried uninsatalling the update and it seemed to work for about 2 days and then my computer...
  10. Windows 10 USB Install - Error Loop 0x000021a

Windows 10 USB Install - Error Loop 0x000021a: So I just posted this question, but of course... Something happened and now it's not showing up... So I'm not spending as much time giving every detail like my last post... I installed a used HD into a different computer, the HD is known to work, which is why I changed it,...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cumlatice update error 0x000021a