Windows 10: Blue Screen Windows 10. Now it just keeps restarting.

Discus and support Blue Screen Windows 10. Now it just keeps restarting. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The BSOD just keeps restarting. Is there a way for me to get the dump files at this point?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FranMunyon, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Blue Screen Windows 10. Now it just keeps restarting.

The BSOD just keeps restarting. Is there a way for me to get the dump files at this point?

:)

FranMunyon, Jul 25, 2020

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Dann Win User

Blue Screen Windows 10. Now it just keeps restarting.

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

Blue Screen Windows 10. Now it just keeps restarting.

1. Blue Screen Windows 10. Now it just keeps restarting. - Similar Threads - Blue Screen keeps

2. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%, restarted laptop now it's just a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stuck at 100%, restarted laptop now it's just a black screen: I randomly got a blue screen don't know the error code as I was stupid and forgot to take a picture of it. The blue screen was stuck at 100% so I restarted the laptop by holding the power button but after that it shows that it did boot up cause the thing glowed blue but it's...
  3. Blue screen of death stuck at 100%, restarted laptop now it's just a black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death stuck at 100%, restarted laptop now it's just a black screen: I randomly got a blue screen don't know the error code as I was stupid and forgot to take a picture of it. The blue screen was stuck at 100% so I restarted the laptop by holding the power button but after that it shows that it did boot up cause the thing glowed blue but it's...
  4. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  5. Blue screen of death and keep restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death and keep restarting: I updated my PC 2days ago after that it keep on restarting and showing BSOD.So help me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-and-keep-restarting/3de4db66-d8dd-4f28-bf63-830706cf3c49
  6. windows 10 keep restarting then a blue screen with the error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 keep restarting then a blue screen with the error: Hi, after an update installed my win 10 showed a blue screen with an error then went to repair pc restart went to diagnose pc then went to option screen which I choose advance option [to select safe boot]it stuck with the windows logo for 1/2 an hour so I shut down the PC...
  7. PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Keeps Blue Screening and restarting: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuS1QHFoglP5pxRuLYE3pgkrJKFn?e=f8IdQQ here are the dmp files PC has been crashing at least once a day for a while now, cant figure out which piece of hardware is failing, i have done a clean install of windows and drivers....
  8. Blue screen of death keeps restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death keeps restarting: Need help because my pc keeps getting a blue screen of death saying it will collect error info, the percentage goes to 100%, and then it restarts the whole process. Stop code CRITICAL_SERVICE FAILED...
  9. Laptop "Crashing" - No blue screen, just a restart

Laptop "Crashing" - No blue screen, just a restart: My Dell XPS has recently been randomly restarting. It's as if I was holding down the power button - it just shuts off to a black screen and immediately restarts. I have checked my disks and seem to have no errors there and have run my antivirus software. I tried to run a...
  10. Windows 10 crashed and now stuck in restart loop with a blue screen

Windows 10 crashed and now stuck in restart loop with a blue screen: Hey guys, I am hoping you can help me. Last night I was watching a dvd on my desktop when all of a sudden a blue screen came up with a frowning face and said that "Your computer ran into a problem and needs to restart, its collecting info and will restart." It happened...