Windows 10: Blue screen windows 10, please help me to identify the problem of my pc crash, below you...

Discus and support Blue screen windows 10, please help me to identify the problem of my pc crash, below you... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 0xa39fd95e1e08db66, 0xb3b6e5e4708a1ab2, 0xfffff8043dd0ff70,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OMartinez68, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Blue screen windows 10, please help me to identify the problem of my pc crash, below you...

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 0xa39fd95e1e08db66, 0xb3b6e5e4708a1ab2, 0xfffff8043dd0ff70, 0x0000000000000001. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 277ec206-3d9c-440d-81cd-854b072dc4be.

:)

OMartinez68, Jun 19, 2020

2. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Blue screen windows 10, please help me to identify the problem of my pc crash, below you...

Help: Windows 10 Blue Screen SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.sys)

Dear Mr.Jefferson,

your reference as below:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue? -> No. i have not made any change on my PC prior this issue.

• Aside from getting the dump file, did you perform any troubleshooting steps? -> i tried update all driver to news version, check all hardware , uninstall some hardware and software unnecessary. tried clean register with CCleaner software.
      But all my PC still happen Blue screen errors sometime

"we suggest following the methods in this article to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors." ->
    I will try again with clean boot.

After i tried all methods as you suggest, the blue screen errors happen when i use Microsoft Edge.

Dump File 090317-22906-01.dmp

Crash Time 03/09/2017 3:17:37 CH

Bug Check String SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code 0x0000003b

Parameter 1 00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2 fffff808`00af0918

Parameter 3 ffffb581`65bc4ff0

Parameter 4 00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver NETIO.SYS

Caused By Address NETIO.SYS+10918

File Description Network I/O Subsystem

Product Name Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

Crash Address ntoskrnl.exe+16c560Could you please support to me this problem ?

Thank you.

TRINH THANHTUNG, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen windows 10, please help me to identify the problem of my pc crash, below you...

1. Blue screen windows 10, please help me to identify the problem of my pc crash, below you... - Similar Threads - Blue screen please

2. Please help me about my problem below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me about my problem below: Please help ASAP I experience the stop code 0xc000021a and tried to follow the guide on YouTube dumb me after the last step reel me to restart and enter safe mode now I experience LogonUI.exe -the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. this...
  3. Please help me about my problem below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me about my problem below: Please help ASAP I experience the stop code 0xc000021a and tried to follow the guide on YouTube dumb me after the last step reel me to restart and enter safe mode now I experience LogonUI.exe -the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. this...
  4. please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service: Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat failed: amdkmdag.sysDumpStack google drive link https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ySbhI_iESlXO1vWTlXZ2zH6tG31m5im/view?usp=sharingMEMORY.DMP google drive link...
  5. please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service

please help me identify the problem in my device or in the Windows Update service: Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat failed: amdkmdag.sysDumpStack google drive link https://drive.google.com/file/d/14ySbhI_iESlXO1vWTlXZ2zH6tG31m5im/view?usp=sharingMEMORY.DMP google drive link...
  6. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly: Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked and tested everything and it seemed to be Windows. We did a clean install of Windows 11 and updated all drivers. The start up...
  7. Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly

Help please with blue screen and then PC crashing randomly: Hello.I had trouble with my PC Windows 11 getting stuck on the start-up screen without loading the log-in screen. We then took the PC apart, checked and tested everything and it seemed to be Windows. We did a clean install of Windows 11 and updated all drivers. The start up...
  8. Please help me, read below

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...
  9. Please help me! My PC keeps blue screening!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me! My PC keeps blue screening!: submitted by /u/MansionOfNightmares [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7o6da/please_help_me_my_pc_keeps_blue_screening/
  10. identify a problem - blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    identify a problem - blue screen: hello, could anyone help me identify the problem causing blue screen..here's what log says but no other details shown: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎04-‎Dec-‎19 01:11 AM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name:...