Windows 10: Blue Screen Windows 10

Discus and support Blue Screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have a good day I build a new pc and from the beginning i always got blue screens Here is my minidump files Im waiting for your help :)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gylph, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Gylph Win User

Blue Screen Windows 10

Have a good day

I build a new pc and from the beginning i always got blue screens

Here is my minidump files

Im waiting for your help Blue Screen Windows 10 :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RlJPaqnW6EzEUypEtJ-NQ0m2Z4SKHlvi

:)

Gylph, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Blue Screen Windows 10

Windows 10 - Blue Screen / WatchDog Violation

Hi,

Incompatible drivers can cause the Watchdog Violation blue screen error. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we can provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Are you using a third-party antivirus program?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest carefully following the steps suggested

here
    for troubleshooting blue screen errors. That article was specifically created for resolving stop (also called blue screen) errors that happen in Windows 10.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen Windows 10

1. Blue Screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blue Screen

2. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly every 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  3. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  4. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  5. how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?: Please answer me soon, how to fix the blue screen, when I turn on the laptop it shows the company logo, then the blue screen, then restarts and the same action repeats, stop code: unmountable boot volume and on windows 11...
  6. how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?

how to fix blue screen unmountable boot volume on windows 11?: Please answer me soon, how to fix the blue screen, when I turn on the laptop it shows the company logo, then the blue screen, then restarts and the same action repeats, stop code: unmountable boot volume and on windows 11...
  7. Why is my windows 11 PC randomly blue-screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows 11 PC randomly blue-screening: starting 5 days ago, my pc has been randomly blue screening.i found 5 minidump files and ran WinDbg on them and they mentioned memory so i ran windows memory diagnostic and it showed no problemsthese are the dumps: Mini Dumps - Google Drive...
  8. Why is my windows 11 PC randomly blue-screening

Why is my windows 11 PC randomly blue-screening: starting 5 days ago, my pc has been randomly blue screening.i found 5 minidump files and ran WinDbg on them and they mentioned memory so i ran windows memory diagnostic and it showed no problemsthese are the dumps: Mini Dumps - Google Drive...
  9. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  10. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...