Windows 10: Blue screen windows ré-instalation

Discus and support Blue screen windows ré-instalation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had windows 10 installed on my SSD but after a blue screen and some troubleshoot i had to format it. This windows 10 came from a free upgrade of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 23Max23, Oct 11, 2019.

1. 23Max23 Win User

Blue screen windows ré-instalation

I had windows 10 installed on my SSD but after a blue screen and some troubleshoot i had to format it.

This windows 10 came from a free upgrade of a existing windows 7

I don't have any disk or CD key with me and I don't know if it was linked somewhere

Is there a way to recuperate my license?

:)

23Max23, Oct 11, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Dann Win User

Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

Thema:

1. Blue screen windows ré-instalation - Similar Threads - Blue screen ré

2. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation: After booting onto my usb i am greeted with a lovely blank blue screen with no cursor, rather than the normal purple installation screen. I have reinstalled 2 different iso’s multiple times with the same results, although at first it would boot into normal installation. Any...
  3. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation: After booting onto my usb i am greeted with a lovely blank blue screen with no cursor, rather than the normal purple installation screen. I have reinstalled 2 different iso’s multiple times with the same results, although at first it would boot into normal installation. Any...
  4. Blank Blue Screen on Windows Installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 install Blue Screen

Windows 11 install Blue Screen: Every time i download, install, and it restarts my pc to finish install after bootup, i get a blue screen of death. That is then followed by a "Undoing all updates done" message and i go back to how my PC was. What is going on....?...
  6. Windows 11 install Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install Blue Screen: Every time i download, install, and it restarts my pc to finish install after bootup, i get a blue screen of death. That is then followed by a "Undoing all updates done" message and i go back to how my PC was. What is going on....?...
  7. Windows 11 install Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Ré-installation Fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ré-installation Fs2020: Bonjour J'ai installé Fs2020 sur mon pc de bureau version disques et je l'ai enregistré. Les résultats sont moyens. J'ai donc commandé un nouveau PC. Puis-je réinstaller Fs2020 sur le nouveau Pc avec mon code après l'avoir désinstallé sur l'ancien PC ? Merci pour votre...
  9. Blue screen on installing Windows 10

Blue screen on installing Windows 10: Split from this thread. hello and thanks for reply , i have blue screen on installing windows 10 build 1903 and uper build like 2004 caused by bad default drivers of windows 10 2019. my motherboard have two gigabits rj45 lan connected to broadcom bcm5786 and bcm5788 and...
  10. Windows Blue screen and installing windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Blue screen and installing windows: Hello, I recently started getting a blue screen. I tried reinstalling Windows, I have already done this 2 times. But this time it says to me that the disk is not in GPT format, when I try to change to GPT format through the console, it says that I do not have MBR format. I...