Windows 10: Blue screen with a curser

Discus and support Blue screen with a curser in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelodyCOMPTON, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Blue screen with a curser

I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do?

:)

MelodyCOMPTON, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Blue screen with a curser

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen with a curser

1. Blue screen with a curser - Similar Threads - Blue screen curser

2. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  3. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen with curser: i am running windows 10 with 2 monitors, i turned on my computer and one monitor is black the other is black screen with a curser that i can move around. only way to turn computer off is to hold power button down, i have no other options. i am trying to repair, uninstall...
  4. black screen with curser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  6. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with curser problem.: After installing my pc, I began starting up windows for the first time, asked me for my country, wifi, and then it pulled up a screen saying “Sit back and watch the magic happen.” Did something for a bit and came back to only find my screen in complete black with only my...
  7. Black screen with curser problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue screen with a curser

Blue screen with a curser: I cannot access anything on my computer. I have a blue screen with a curser. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-a-curser/f4bb1b8e-4aa5-4414-8506-ece3e45dd6b5
  9. Black screen with curser.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with curser.: I updated my pc to the latest windows 10 version this was a forced install and now i have a black screen with a curser after the login screen, I managed to uninstall the update and the problem was fixed. Two days later windows forced the update on me again, and again after...
  10. curser is blue

curser is blue: My curser turned blue. When I move it forward it deletes the next letter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/curser-is-blue/933ff90e-f129-48a5-b3d6-3b9965af338a