Windows 10: Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files

Discus and support Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had the Blue screen with a sad face error. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files. After the reset period, it had gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by abcdefgigi, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files

I had the Blue screen with a sad face error. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files. After the reset period, it had gone smoothly, I am able to access the log-in screen. I can type perfectly fine with my password but when I am at the start screen, my background is black. I cannot click on anything. Not even start button. I cannot even connect on the internet. I don’t know what is happening. The laptop is noisy. I tried shutting it down out of frustration but instead of shutting down it restarted. I am using an asus-x540up-dm027t

:)

abcdefgigi, Nov 20, 2018

2. Blu Win Jr Blue screen with sad face

My win jr has blue screen with sad face i have tried hard reset multiple times no success

***This post has been moved to the most appropriate category***

WilliamFosterWL, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Sad face on blue screen

i have a nokia 635 and a white sad face keeps on appearing with a blue screen. i heard about the volume button method but the only problem is that both of my volume buttons are broken. what do i do?

OdalysGerardo, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Flip_100 Win User

Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files

lumia 950 blue screen sad face

I got a Lumia 950 running Win 10 phone two weeks ago. Today it rebooted itself and when it started it showed the Windows logo and then a blue screen and sad face Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files :( then froze there for 30 seconds before it shut off. I tried to hard reset (pwr & vol -)
    and tried to use Windows Device Recovery Tool but the device wouldn't detect.

Has anyone encountered this?

Flip_100, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files

1. Blue screen with a sad face. I tried the reset option that does not erase my personal files - Similar Threads - Blue screen sad

2. Blue screen Sad face :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen Sad face :: while im trying to game, during mid game, i freeze for about 2 seconds then my whole pc crashes and i get the blue screen with a sad face. the stop code is VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. then proceeds to tell me what failed which is nvlddmkm.sys... ive already updated all my drivers. im...
  3. Blue screen with sad face

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen with sad face: I have Windows 11 PC and I keep getting blue screen with sad smiley in my Windows. How can I permanently fix it ? I cant even boot the computer now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-with-sad-face/38ce7a12-bd48-434c-bf90-094dfe4a2243
  4. Blue screen with a sad face

Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  5. Blue screen with a sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with a sad face: When I fired up my computer today it was working for 5 mins then I encountered a Bluescreen, then it shutdown automatically, I tried to restart and it boots fine, what happen to my laptop?...
  6. Blue Screen Sad Face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  7. Blue Screen Sad Face

Blue Screen Sad Face: Hi, Recently my computer keeps crashing and going to the bluescreen stop code page! I have recently installed a number of new programs for my university course as well as Kaspersky Total Security. This is starting to happen more frequently. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. Blue Screen Sad Face

9. Blue screen sad face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...
  10. Blue screen sad face

Blue screen sad face: So recently i bought a new laptop,like 1 day ago.After i downloaded some apps that i need and an ani-virus app i also downloaded a game called ''Genshin Impact".Ive played this game from other devices and nothing has changed.But today while i was playing the game it suddenly...