Windows 10: Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password

Discus and support Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where can we get microsoft legitimate technical help? Windows 10 blue screen and unable to log in to restore - All the options given is requesting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zgen99, Jan 26, 2022.

1. zgen99 Win User

Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password

Where can we get microsoft legitimate technical help? Windows 10 blue screen and unable to log in to restore - All the options given is requesting a log in with password which does not work. I need someone from microsoft to reset the password -All the advise being given by microsoft is - reset the passwordWell, the password is being reset for local domains etc NOT FOR ADMIN FOR WINDOWS 10 WHERE WE NEED TO RESTORE OUR SYSTEMTO RESTORE our computer - we need Mircrosoft to reset those passwords - It's 2022 and all microsoft has to do is to authenticate our log ins - other companies do it0xC000021

:)

zgen99, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password

1. Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password - Similar Threads - Blue screen Advanced

2. No Option to Require Password in Netplwiz.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Option to Require Password in Netplwiz.exe: Just did a reinstall of Windows 11.Upon opening Netplwiz, ther is no option to require a password.I'm forced every boot to put in my PIN.I want to automatically log in.James...
  3. No Option to Require Password in Netplwiz.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Option to Require Password in Netplwiz.exe: Just did a reinstall of Windows 11.Upon opening Netplwiz, ther is no option to require a password.I'm forced every boot to put in my PIN.I want to automatically log in.James...
  4. Administrative password in advanced options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrative password in advanced options: I accidentally downloaded a corrupted file, which led me to reset my laptop. Now on the 'getting started' phase the one where you've to enter your region, time, date etc , it says downloading updates for windows but it automatically restarts the pc and I have to select...
  5. Administrative password in advanced options

Administrative password in advanced options: I accidentally downloaded a corrupted file, which led me to reset my laptop. Now on the 'getting started' phase the one where you've to enter your region, time, date etc , it says downloading updates for windows but it automatically restarts the pc and I have to select...
  6. Administrative password in advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password: Where can we get microsoft legitimate technical help? Windows 10 blue screen and unable to log in to restore - All the options given is requesting a log in with password which does not work. I need someone from microsoft to reset the password -All the advise being given by...
  8. Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen with all Advanced options requiring password access - its not accepting password: Where can we get microsoft legitimate technical help? Windows 10 blue screen and unable to log in to restore - All the options given is requesting a log in with password which does not work. I need someone from microsoft to reset the password -All the advise being given by...
  9. Password Requirement to Access Program

Password Requirement to Access Program: Can I setup a password requirement of a program in settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-requirement-to-access-program/6fbb5450-c212-4519-a46b-85071606c0be
  10. Advance Start up > Advanced options password disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advance Start up > Advanced options password disable: I was looking at an article on how one can reset a windows password if you've forgotten it by going into Advanced Startup Press the shift key + restart to boot to Advanced Startup Select Troubleshoot Select Advance Options Select Command prompt And then running some...