Windows 10: Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing

Discus and support Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My husband has a Lenovo running Win 10 Home. I don't have much info other than that. I do know all drivers are current and updates installed. No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LoriDMartin, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing

My husband has a Lenovo running Win 10 Home. I don't have much info other than that. I do know all drivers are current and updates installed. No changes were made but 2 days ago it booted with a blue screen showing "Automatic Repair", "Your PC did not start correctly; press restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. The choices are restart or advanced options. We've jumped through every hoop we can think of but it keeps coming back to this screen no matter what we do. We tried rebooting from a DVD and that won't do anything. We have tried several times to boot in safe mode and that also does nothing except bring us back to the blue screen. The error code is 0x8007025d and shows Bad System Config code. We have a case # from Microsoft but have been on hold listening to the same music for the past 4 1/2 hours. Can anyone please help us?

:)

LoriDMartin, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 6, 2019
  3. How to get past blue Automatic Repair screen and into my PC?

Hi Ed,

Let us try resolving your concern with the blue Automatic Repair screen issue. We suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing

Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing

1. Blue Screen with Automatic Repair Option Does Nothing - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Automatic

2. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  3. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen: Automatic Repair: Hi so I’ve been having an issue and have been stuck on the Automatic Repair screen. I’ve been watching some videos on how to fix it but always get stuck. The 1 thing that I always get stuck on and it’s that I don’t remember the account password I used for the pc I’m currently...
  4. Blue screen: Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 blue screen automatic repair does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 blue screen automatic repair does not work: Hello, I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 with windows 10 installed. I created a USB to do a clean install of windows 10. Ever since I have done clean install I am getting blue screen freezes every few months. I followed instructions for clean install here but I think I did not...
  6. Blue screen in automatic repair

Blue screen in automatic repair: I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have forced it to enter...
  7. Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop

Blue Screen Automatic Repair Loop: Hi, everyone. I have found that my desktop which is running on Windows 10 64 has somehow got into the dreaded blue screen Automatic Repair loop and I can't seem to get out of it. I only swapped from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a month or so ago & did it on line so I don't have a...
  8. Automatic repair blue screen

Automatic repair blue screen: [IMG]hi, this screen keeps coming up everytime I turn on my PC and I've tried everything to try and get past it but nothing is working! I've even tried restoring my PC back to factory setting and it said it was unable to change anything. Can someone please help I'm getting...
  9. Automatic Repair Blue Screen

Automatic Repair Blue Screen: So, recently the blue screen error (Automatics Repair) has shown up. I've looked at many YouTube videos and searched up for similar problems on this website, but nothing currently works. - Shutting down just loads me back to the blue automatic repair screen when the power...
  10. Blue Screen, Automatic Repair

Blue Screen, Automatic Repair: I restarted my Laptop after resetting it then it went to a blue screen “error 0x000021a” and then restarting over and over again. When restarting it displays the Dell logo and underneath is “Preparing Automatic Repair,” “Diagnosing Your PC,” “Repairing disk errors...” and...