Windows 10: Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen

Discus and support Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a blue screen with a very loud buzzing sound, but I forgot to screenshot that because panicking. After several minutes, my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeptiChairini, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen

Hello, I just got a blue screen with a very loud buzzing sound, but I forgot to screenshot that because panicking. After several minutes, my laptop restarts by itself and started to working properly. I used my laptop for an hour after that incident. While I was open multiple windows, my laptop started screen flickering black. It stopped when I closed all apps and active windows. Can somebody help me with how to fix it? TIA.

:)

SeptiChairini, Sep 29, 2021
  2. Krazy Owl Win User

Laptop buzzing screen sound

I finally installed it. The screen is still buzzing but that time the screen does not shut down after 30 seconds. could it be possible that the light in the screen is going to die and that what broke the original inverter?

Krazy Owl, Sep 29, 2021
  3. Krazy Owl Win User

I've got a Dell Inspiron 640M and the lower left of the screen is making a buzzing sound then close after 30 seconds. It's not the video card since I can hook it up to an external screen without problem. Could it be the LCD inverter going out of business or the scren itself?

I wanna rebuild it since I don't actually own a laptop and it's a Quad 2 Duo cpu.

Thank you!

Krazy Owl, Sep 29, 2021
  4. JonathanC Win User

Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen

I'm going to agree with you here, I am thinking the LCD inverter or the screen itself, especially since it's buzzing.

JonathanC, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen

1. Blue Screen with Buzzing Sound then Distortion On Screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Buzzing

2. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  3. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen with Distortion: Hi, Talha Ezzo here.Today I ran into the BSoD twice in one hour.After starting a game of LoL on my laptop the screen got extremely distorted horizontally and the whole thing crashed, I then turned it off for 30 minutes and back on. After 20 minutes or so of basic web surfing...
  4. Blue Screen with Distortion

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze

Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze: Hi all, i need help on my pc with win 11, this issue has been happening over the last few months and it's the worse today as I've spent the entire day figuring out what the issue was and can't seemed to find out what's the issue i have a minidump file link uploaded into my...
  6. Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error and buzzing sound with computer freeze: Hi all, i need help on my pc with win 11, this issue has been happening over the last few months and it's the worse today as I've spent the entire day figuring out what the issue was and can't seemed to find out what's the issue i have a minidump file link uploaded into my...
  7. Buzzing sound, blue screen and then restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing sound, blue screen and then restart: This happens 1 time in about 1-2 weeks. Here's the link to the minidump folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SqaA0CFxZnNnryE7GthtitM9RVwU0nN7?usp=sharing...
  8. Buzzing sound, blue screen and then restart

Buzzing sound, blue screen and then restart: This happens 1 time in about 1-2 weeks. Here's the link to the minidump folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SqaA0CFxZnNnryE7GthtitM9RVwU0nN7?usp=sharing...
  9. Watching youtube and screen froze with loud buzzing sound and blue screen with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Watching youtube and screen froze with loud buzzing sound and blue screen with...: How to fix this? Can I get some help? Haven’t update drivers but even if I did, it would occasionally happen again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-youtube-and-screen-froze-with-loud/debba321-fde6-49da-ae37-e21dd91d5223
  10. Blue screen and buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen and buzzing sound: In last 2 weeks I got blue screen 6 or 7 times. I do not know what to do. The last blue screen came with buzzing laptop which never happend before. I have updated windows, updated all drivers, and it is not working. Can someone help me please [IMG]...