Windows 10: Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled...

Discus and support Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, It seems ever since I've custom build this PC, it occasionally crashed. Almost never during gaming, but if I am working or using Zoom, crashes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alecs0, Jul 29, 2021.

1. alecs0 Win User

Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled...

Hi All, It seems ever since I've custom build this PC, it occasionally crashed. Almost never during gaming, but if I am working or using Zoom, crashes had a high chance of occurring. Now it feels like it crashes several times a day.I've tried to reinstall windows, but it did not improveI've got new ram, but it did not improve. I ran memtest on the old and it produced errorsI am considering replacing a few more pieces of hardware to see if it helps, but maybe there is a better way to diagnose this. I created a mini dump with two crashes from today; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqhS6E_TNRCug0zoSg2VMbCt

:)

alecs0, Jul 29, 2021

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Error Message/ Blue Screen of death Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled... :(.....

That's normally true, but on occasion I've also found that problems with drivers can cause that same message. Have you updated any of them recently? The fact it happens when you start gaming does suggest memory though.

Jimmy 2004, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled...

Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the system doesn’t work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you further, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. What is the make and model of the system?
    3. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?

Thank you for sharing the information via OneDrive. We analyzed the file and found IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL errors. This error probably is caused by faulty drivers, which are programmed to access improper hardware addresses.

Blue screens are generally caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or issues with its hardware driver software. Sometimes, they can be caused by issues with low-level software running in the Windows kernel. However, I suggest
    you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method 1: Check Troubleshoot blue screen errors

I would suggest you to refer this article on

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and follow the steps provided.

Method 2: Driver Verifier.

I would suggest you to refer this article on

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver
    , and follow the steps provided.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to refer this

thread
    , from Naveen_M Created on
    January 27, 2019, and check if that helps.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Blue screen with different messages several times a day got new memory and reinstalled... - Similar Threads - Blue screen different

2. Blue Screens multiple times a day with different error messages, all listing ntoskrnl.exe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens multiple times a day with different error messages, all listing ntoskrnl.exe...: This one is quite a bit to unpack, but I am completely wiped out on options and ideas here, so let's get into it. I will apologize in advance for how disorganized this post might be; there are so many things I want to include to narrow down the problem, so it became difficult...
  3. Blue Screens multiple times a day with different error messages, all listing ntoskrnl.exe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screens multiple times a day with different error messages, all listing ntoskrnl.exe...: This one is quite a bit to unpack, but I am completely wiped out on options and ideas here, so let's get into it. I will apologize in advance for how disorganized this post might be; there are so many things I want to include to narrow down the problem, so it became difficult...
  4. BSOD Several Times A Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Several Times A Day: Hello, I am getting BSOD errors several times per day, seemingly at random. This has been going on for about a month now. It started around the time of some Windows updates but I don't know if that is related.The last 5 minidump files are here:...
  5. BSOD with different kinds of errors, several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different kinds of errors, several times a day: Please need help with my new Dell Latitude 7420.Info: .dmp, .evtx, .nfohttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14fzBXXBGtt3dqUCtZUszUjrhsrSms7ad?usp=sharingMainly BSOD happens while watching videos in Chrome....
  6. Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day

Keep getting blue screen memory management a1 bug check reboots, several times a day: DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xfffff900ed6df150, 0x0000200000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a231406f-9818-4129-aaae-90417f9de12b....
  7. Blue Screen with different messages

Blue Screen with different messages: Hello I have been getting BSODs for a while now. They occur maybe once a week, the only thing that I can think of that might have caused this is my laptop battery needs to be replaced. But I always thought that plugging it in to its power adapter would have solved this. I...
  8. Several different Blue screen of deaths

Several different Blue screen of deaths: Hi, I'm currently being spammed by BSOD with stop code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION and some even without a stop code Here's the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgJHKfzDANBpgQLLHpfK1l4OjXGa?e=cQvOsh Any help would be appreciated....
  9. several times a day i get this annoying message

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    several times a day i get this annoying message: windows 10 users urged to download this government forms app of some type. I don't want it and don't think I need it. it is annoying as all getout and I want it to stop. any ideas?...
  10. Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day

Blue Screen Happening Several Times a Day: Hey, Recently my Computer has been Blue Screening several times a day, ever since I did some windows updates. I have uploaded the dump files to one drive and was wondering if someone could give me some insight into what might be causing the problem? Thanks Sam...