Windows 10: Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

Discus and support Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a custom built desktop pc running the latest version of windows 10, no problems until I got this screen when I tried starting up my computer. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PeterSmashe123, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

I have a custom built desktop pc running the latest version of windows 10, no problems until I got this screen when I tried starting up my computer. I cant get into the regular windows sign in screen and no passwords I try work for this. Any helpBlue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen [​IMG]

:)

PeterSmashe123, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen

1. Blue Screen with "Enter Password" On startup screen - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Enter

2. Blue screen with "Enter Password"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue screen with "Enter Password": I have a surface pro 3 and it's kinda old but functional. For the past 2 years or so its screen freezes and it goes on this screen with "Enter Password" with a blue box around it. [ATTACH] This has been stopping me from doing anything on the computer and I have even taken it...
  3. No password entering screen appears at log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password entering screen appears at log in screen: Whenever i switches on my everything works fine but at last there is only screen with wallpaper and four option at bottom right corner ...like power button, ease of access, etc .. i even tried safe mode with network prompt where i used my original Microsoft but it shows...
  4. enter network password screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    enter network password screen: I keep getting this screen popping up all the time. I do not want to log onto a network. How can I disable this screen errolbest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-network-password-screen/39909f37-7779-49d5-9723-f841c586ffff
  5. Startup errors and blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup errors and blue screens: I recently updated my Windows 10 Home computer to the latest version of Windows 10, and now all I get is blue screens and error code 0xc0000001. I can load up my computer without having to see that. I f anyone from MS has any answers, I would appreciate it. I have been having...
  6. Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Blue Screening on Startup: Every time I attempt to start my MSI laptop up it blue screens, when it restarts windows does their automatic repair but always gets stuck on it (the little dots don't move). Someone suggested to use the Windows 10 installation media to boot my PC from my USB but most...
  7. Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to Enter Password in Login Screen: Split from this thread. PHYSICAL LENOVO KEYBOARD SET TO US ENG....EXACTLY THE SAME AS BEFORE UPGRADE Moderator Note for Clarification: Unable to enter password to login to Windows. This happens after upgrade...
  8. Bitlocker - light blue screen on startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker - light blue screen on startup: So turn on bit locker because i want to start encrypting my desktop computer and when i restart i get a light blue windows 10 screen. Anyone know whats going on? I did the full disk encryption option at once and then it wanted to reboot. Not sure if i can post a screenshot...
  9. Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup: Hi all, I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem and my computer is currently unusable, so I thought I would give this a try. I built a computer a few months ago using: A Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 Motherboard An Intel i7 4790K CPU 16 GB DDR4 Patriot Memory sticks...
  10. Lagging on startup after entering password

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lagging on startup after entering password: So lately I've been noticing that when I turn on my laptop, I get to the screen where I enter my PIN in the same amount of time as usual, but after I enter it, I'm seeing the spinning circle for a lot longer before being brought to the desktop. I've basically disabled every...