Windows 10: Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area

Discus and support Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my windows 10, After enabling the memory integrity option in windows security, it asked to restart the pc. But after restarting it shows the blue... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rabindraku senapati, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area

In my windows 10, After enabling the memory integrity option in windows security, it asked to restart the pc. But after restarting it shows the blue screen error with page fault in non paged area. After waiting it shows the error page 0xc000000e with many options. Please tell me how to do deal with it..

:)

rabindraku senapati, Apr 23, 2019

2. blue screen error while using torrent: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

Hi, I am using windows 10 for past couple of months. but whenever I try to download something on torrent it leads to a blue screen error with note " page fault in non paged area". I am attaching here the minidump files. please have a look and suggest some
    solution.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9zuH46moYhQNnpfbDkxUmM0R3M/view?usp=sharing

shubhamjswl, Apr 23, 2019
  3. page fault for non paged area error

hiii frnz i jus bought a new laptop with windows 10 installed bt whenever i run torrent screen going blue with page fault in non paged area hw **** iz there any solution ...

rohithchiluveru, Apr 23, 2019
  4. msbaysalr Win User

Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area

Blue screen, Page Fault in non page area

Have a Dell Inspiron and the Logitech mouse froze, so I shut down computer after I could not get anything to work. When I turned the computer back on, I received the Blue Screen and the error "Page Fault in non page area". Can NOT get into Windows or on
    the internet. Ran the Dell Diagostics and it showed no errors. Tried to do a reboot with the boot disk, repair disk and tried to reinstall Windows but now it says "no Bootable devices found?

I tried removing the battery and that did not work. Any ideas?

msbaysalr, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area

1. Blue screen with error page fault in non paged area - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  3. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  4. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    page fault in non paged area: so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys i really dont want...
  9. Blue Screen . Stopcode : Page fault in non paged area

Blue Screen . Stopcode : Page fault in non paged area: Hi Team, I was installing IDM software , they informed me to off security to download the patch . then i got this error. PLease need fix . It just restarts . withthis error .let me know if i can go to safe more and restore the point...
  10. PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen

PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA blue screen: Hi guys, can someone help me with this random blue screen. It's happening 4-5 times a week , fairly randomly, no particular activity sets it off. Attached the data file here, about to do a deep ram check. Cheers Jamie 29782