Windows 10: Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Discus and support Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the information requested in my drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Roland Hofmeester, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption

I have the information requested in my drive.

:)

Roland Hofmeester, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Sara7984 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption

BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Hello! I got a blue screen of death while updating windows 10. The code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I will link the dump file.

Dump file: 091319-45171-01.dmp

Regards,

Matthew.

***Original title: Blue screen windows 10.***

MeirosuMatei, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption

1. Blue screen with kernel_mode_heap_corruption - Similar Threads - Blue screen kernel_mode_heap_corruption

2. I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen: Only happens when im playing a game and will close out of other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-diagnosing-kernelmodeheapcorruption/7db75bc6-c99b-4e8d-a4c6-d8aa205e2d45
  3. Keep getting blue screens and restarts,: 0x13A: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, maybe...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting blue screens and restarts,: 0x13A: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, maybe...: When I looked at the mini dumps I found this, looks like an issue with iaStorAC.sys? What do I do?executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22000 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab:...
  4. Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.: Here is the error info. Can you help me out that what I should do to recover that. Thank you so much.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\012122-6484-01.dmp]Mini...
  5. Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.: Here is the error info. Can you help me out that what I should do to recover that. Thank you so much.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22473.1005 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\012122-6484-01.dmp]Mini...
  6. Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.

7. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I continue to be plagued with BSOD with no immediate solution. Help please. Screen dump as below: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKZX5oDjAcWg9dioi5uBOlG64j0EA?e=keGbzm...
  8. BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Hi, I've bought a HUAWEI MATEBOOK D this August. It is equipped with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz, and Windows 10 (ver. 1809) and UHD Graphics 620 with most recent drivers. Unfortunately the BSOD error KERNEL_MODE _HEAP_CORRUPTION happened 2-3 times per day...
  9. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Keeps shutting down with the above message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernalmodeheapcorruption/88377d8c-a9ed-45de-908c-c9c1d24a007a
  10. Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.: Since a few weeks I'm getting regular BSOD's with error message KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I've done several adware scans, driver updates and Windows updates. I'm out of options. Can someone take a look at the minidump and systeminfo for me and help me out? Link to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel mode heap corruption w10

2. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH KERNEL MODE CORRUPTION