Windows 10: blue screen with nothing on it

Discus and support blue screen with nothing on it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anthony ke, Aug 1, 2022.

1. blue screen with nothing on it

I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions please lmk.

:)

Anthony ke, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 1, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Aug 1, 2022
  4. blue screen with nothing on it

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

blue screen with nothing on it

1. blue screen with nothing on it - Similar Threads - blue screen nothing

2. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen problem, nothing is working.: I'm getting the blue screen problem, except it seems I'm the only person in the world having this exact problem, since every single solution I've seen has seemed to work for everyone except me. My pc just rejected every single thing I do. I try to restart and it says there...
  3. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen problem, nothing is working.: I'm getting the blue screen problem, except it seems I'm the only person in the world having this exact problem, since every single solution I've seen has seemed to work for everyone except me. My pc just rejected every single thing I do. I try to restart and it says there...
  4. Blue screen problem, nothing is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen with nothing on it: I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions...
  6. blue screen with nothing on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen with nothing on it: I have been trying to factory reset my computer with the recovery restart option but nothing pops up and when i use the shift restart shortcut for the menu it comes up with a blue screen with nothing on it. I haven't seen anyone with this problem if anyone has solutions...
  7. Blue screen on startup - Nothing works

Blue screen on startup - Nothing works: Hi,Earlier today I updated drivers on my laptop. When finished, my audio driver didn't seem to be working. I then followed some steps to fix this and now I ended up with my laptop completely crashed. Everytime it starts up I get the bluescreen with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.I...
  8. Blue screen crash and nothing works

Blue screen crash and nothing works: Hello, I was casually using my computer and got a Blue screen error code. I cant remember it now but I had looked it up and it was stating the code was for not having enough disk space for windows update. I restart the computer and it reboots just fine windows starts and...
  9. Blue screen, now nothing.

Blue screen, now nothing.: I have just experienced the blue screen and used my phone to scan the code. I started following the instructions and now my pc is not coming back on at all. I can hear it buzzing but just a black screen : Please help. [IMG]...
  10. blue nothing

blue nothing: Hi, Was reading on my desktop computer windows 10, when suddenly white screen appeared. Restarted, but when tried to recover my usual password was rejected tried older but does not work. Because my PC won't start and I haven't created a recovery drive, used installation...