Windows 10: Blue screen with Red screen

Discus and support Blue screen with Red screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello sir, I'm using Intel pentium g4400 3.3ghz processor from 2 years ago and i have 8GB ram 2400mhz, Gigabyte B250M-D2V motherboard and recently buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rahulmondal3, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Blue screen with Red screen

Hello sir, I'm using Intel pentium g4400 3.3ghz processor from 2 years ago and i have 8GB ram 2400mhz, Gigabyte B250M-D2V motherboard and recently buy AMD Radeon rx 560 4GB graphics Card.. after some days my computer doing blue screen i don't know why.. i have antivirus and I'm just playing games on that, nothing do anything on my pc.. then two more days after the blue screen continues approaching on my screen and restarted.. so after all i clean my pc and install again windows 10... Then two days more go, i playing valorant game, suddenly my game stuck and some super sonic sound in my headphone, i can't do anything on my computer then red screen comes, then 2mins after i forced to restart.. is there any problem if i use low CPU and high GPU?

:)

rahulmondal3, Oct 3, 2020

2. blue screen????red screen???

And the red screen? A red BSOD (RSOD?) *Confused Blue screen with Red screen :confused: Or is that just plain red with no text?

Black Panther, Oct 3, 2020
  3. orome83 Win User
    blue screen????red screen???

i decided to use vista ultimate to my system......the specs are<...when i try to play a game after 10-15 min system shows a blue or red screen *Twitch :twitch: and then reboots....any thought????? :shadedshu :shadedshu

orome83, Oct 3, 2020
  4. orome83 Win User

Blue screen with Red screen

blue screen????red screen???

no is with text....just yhe same text as blue screen....

orome83, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Blue screen with Red screen

1. Blue screen with Red screen - Similar Threads - Blue screen Red

2. Red dead redemption story crash blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red dead redemption story crash blue screen: HEllo IM getting blue screen crash when I open rdr 2 story mode cna anyone help me please? I have 16gb ram 1650 gtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-dead-redemption-story-crash-blue-screen/dcedab83-712b-4c9a-8050-6e7a928334bc
  3. Red and blue line on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Red and blue line on screen: I am on 19592. I downloaded this update and now I get red and blue lines on the top and bottom of the screen when I start up. In addition, I am running at 100GB with Spectrum and the start up menu is very slow. Thanks 153264
  4. Red/Blue/Green Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  5. Red screens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red screens: why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/red-screens/0b1a1fff-8194-478e-a352-a698b51dbc4e
  6. Those Blue or Red Screens of death when browsing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Those Blue or Red Screens of death when browsing: I just want to say that if all else fails people, you can get out of those screens by bringing up your Task Manager, closing out the windows that way. Then do a scan of your computer just to be safe. I also check the programs on my computer to make sure nothing was...
  7. red laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    red laptop screen: I was typing in a word document and the colors of my screen changed to red and black (see photo). I looked through all the display settings and couldn't change it. Any suggestions?[ATTACH]...
  8. red screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red screen: have a red screen that says secure boot violation. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-screen/2e8e5181-fc22-453e-8b67-9b8fa7e2c38b
  9. Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.: So, I upgraded my motherboard, power supply, and processor this last week and haven't stopped having issues with it since then. I've tried getting a fresh installation of Windows, that didn't help. I've tried using DDU to remove any conflicting drivers. That still didn't...
  10. Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Red and Blue Lines Appear On Screen: While playing Star Trek Online the other day, red lines began appearing on the screen. At first the lines only appeared in the game which made me think it might have something to do with my graphics card, but then they started to appear on the screen all the time. I shut my...