Windows 10: Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

Discus and support Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer restarts with a blue screen with this funny message. I do not know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue. This issue started 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeepakKoirala1, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

My computer restarts with a blue screen with this funny message. I do not know if this is a software issue or a hardware issue. This issue started 3 month earlier, I reset my laptop for 4 times, still got the restarting problem so I sent it to the manufacture Lenovo technical team. They kept it for 3 weeks and sent it to me. I am again facing similar issue. I had contacted Lenovo and received the message that this is software issue and gave me the contact of Microsoft. When I contacted Microsoft, the support person said this is a hardware issue. Does anyone in this community had faced this issue and please let me know is it a hardware issue or a software issue. I would be very grateful for the answer.

Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a b2de0ecc-9835-4cda-9548-300225985647?upload=true.jpg

:)

DeepakKoirala1, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Marie Ave Win User

Error code 0x000021a

Hi Paulette,

Error code 0x000021a usually occurs if there are third party software conflicts with a recent update or a hardware issue on your device. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following details:

• When did the error occurred?
    • What were the changes made on your computer prior to the concern?

We recommend that you perform the steps provided in Troubleshoot blue screen errors article to help
    you resolve your concern.

Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Nov 18, 2019
  3. blue screen stopcode memory management unable to find explanation of the stopcode

blue screen stopcode memory management unable to find explanation of the stopcode

charlespotts3, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

I have Dell Inspiron laptop, with Windows 10 V1803.

The following abnormal behavior started after updates installed on 2/13/2019 and 02/14/2019.

The laptop is in sleep mode, upon waking the laptop - it responds displaying the screen I was on when sleep started [e.g. Edge] and I click to open a new tab in Edge, I get the blue screen with message:

your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

for more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit www.windows.com/stopcode

I referred to the
    www.windows.com/stopcode
    material and have not been able to enter WinRE in order to take me to safe mode and try to uninstall the recent updates.

The laptop restarts normally and as long as it doesn’t enter sleep I am able to use it without further stopcode behavior.

Below is a screen shot of the recent updates.

Please help!

Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a 2bd0663b-4040-429b-8240-697ac20354b3?upload=true.png

LeslieSlaughter, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a

1. Blue Screen with restarting problem ststes stopcode:0x000021a - Similar Threads - Blue Screen restarting

2. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  3. blue stopcode screen and laptop restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue stopcode screen and laptop restart: Whenever I go to this town and use my laptop the blue stopcode screen appears, I restart my laptop, the screen freezes and it repeats. And my laptop is completely normal when I use it in other parts of my country.Help what can I do?...
  4. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  5. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  6. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I am in a restart loop with blue screen Windows Stopcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am in a restart loop with blue screen Windows Stopcode: I installed a program for music and now I cannot get into my PC at all. I am panicking and in fear of losing everything. I do not have any backups in place. I can’t get in through safe mode and the only video on YouTube uses Command Prompts. What happened? submitted by...
  8. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  9. blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed: I posted a question with subject similar to above in this post and ViJay and Phillip replied to me with instructions and now I can't find my original question. In process of providing my reply to Phillip I encountered another blue screen stopcode message and restart. Do I...
  10. Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed: I have Dell Inspiron laptop, with Windows 10 V1803. The following abnormal behavior started after updates installed on 2/13/2019 and 02/14/2019. The laptop is in sleep mode, upon waking the laptop - it responds displaying the screen I was on when sleep started [e.g....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer always has blue screens (stop code 0x000021a).