Windows 10: Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver

Discus and support Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i got blue screen with my wifi adapter TP LINK WN823N blue screen with stop code bugcode usb driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeruSutanto, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver

i got blue screen with my wifi adapter TP LINK WN823N

blue screen with stop code

bugcode usb driver

:)

HeruSutanto, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Blue screen with BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER and the laptop restarted

Original title: bugcode ndis driver

I have a new surface book bought couple of days back and twice I had a blue screen with bugcode ndis driver and the laptop restarted. I have uploaded the dmp files to following location. Can someone help me on how to avoid this problem.

Public

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

PT

Prasad Thutupalli, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver

getting blue screen error/Stop Code

Hi Abhijit,

Stop code: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE is probably due to a compatibility issue with the driver, as most blue screen errors are. Since you encountered this error after updating Windows, most probably, you would need to update the drivers
    as well.

We suggest that you go through the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    On step 1, select After an update was installed.

Kindly update us on the results.

Patricia Yu, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver

1. Blue Screen with stop code bugcode usb driver - Similar Threads - Blue Screen stop

2. Blue screen stop code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen stop code: After updating windows 11, I lost on control of my keyboard. Tried to update the driver without success. Restored windows 11 without erasing my personal files without success. After I chose the full reset option...and now I have blue screen coming up with computer restarting...
  3. Blue Screen Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  4. BSOD Bugcode USB Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Bugcode USB Driver: Hi, I was updating my graphics card and when my PC went to install the actual update It crashed twice and now I can't use my USB devices and am stuck in the horrid basic driver Can someone please help Thanks : Luca...
  5. Frequenting blue screening Bugcode 10

Frequenting blue screening Bugcode 10: E vent xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  6. BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Bonjour, Après avoir installé la dernière version de Windows 10, mon ordinateur ACER refuse de s'éteindre. Effectivement, à chaque fois que j'essaye de l'arrêter, j'ai un message d'erreur qui apparait page bleue avec comme code erreur : BUGCODE NDIS DRVIER et l'ordinateur...
  7. Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER

Stop code: BUGCODE NDIS DRIVER: Desktop pc running windows 10. After selecting update & restart from the start menu the above stop code error appears on the dreaded blue screen. Having waited for the error collection to complete I try to restart my pc. After trying to update it arrives back at the same blue...
  8. Blue Screen BUGCODE USB DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen BUGCODE USB DRIVER: This just started happening yesterday, random bsd's. I put my computer to sleep after a while I tried turning it on but it didnt so I force shutdown by holding powerbutton for a few seconds. After that when I restarted I started get this http://prntscr.com/qfs2m2 at complete...
  9. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Bsod bugcode usb driver: At first, everything was fine after installing Win10. Now for the last two days, I've been getting more and more BSODs. I hope I can get this post all in before it happens again. It could be during anything. Usually while on the web, that's where I spend most of my time. It...
  10. Bsod bugcode usb driver

Bsod bugcode usb driver: Hi there, since I updated to Windows 10, I occasionally get a Bluescreen on my laptop. I have attached the minidump in the thread. Thanks for help *Smile Cheers & Best Regards EDIT: added files from logcollector. 17565