Windows 10: Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" & "Memory management"

Discus and support Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" & "Memory management" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am using windows 10 and recently the screen turns blue with stop code "memory management " & "critical process died"..updates are pending but unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AjitMohapatra, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" & "Memory management"

i am using windows 10 and recently the screen turns blue with stop code "memory management " & "critical process died"..updates are pending but unable update.. desktop is accessible but after that suddenly system seems to be too slow, every thing works in ultra slow motion and den these error messages appears..pls helpBlue screen with stop code "critical process died" &  "Memory management" [​IMG] Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" &  "Memory management" 8cda7a18-d102-4c3d-bde8-ff71dbf7aca0?upload=true.jpg

:)

AjitMohapatra, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 stop code critical process died

Hi Somaeiri,

I had upgraded windows 7 to Windows 10. It was perfectly fine but last few weeks I can not do anything just blue screen with stop code critical process died appeared on screen.

Nothing is happening. I can not run it in safe mode, I can not reset it. Even scanning through cmd is not working.

window is not booting up anymore.

Can you please let me know what can I do?

regards,

Kanwal

preetDHILLON, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stop code critical process died

Hi Hugh,

The CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED bug check has a value of 0x000000EF. This indicates that a critical system process died. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" & "Memory management"

BSOD(Blue screen of Death) is occuring stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

I am getting BSOD(Blue screen of Death) is occuring stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED suddenly.

My specs of laptop:

Hp envy 14 j106tx

i7-6700hq

12gb ram

gtx 950m graphic card

intel 530 graphics

1tb hard drive

This is the link for the dump files as well as event viewer details.

Dump files

RahulVerma2, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" & "Memory management"

1. Blue screen with stop code "critical process died" & "Memory management" - Similar Threads - Blue screen stop

2. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  3. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died: Windows 10 Sony Vaio LaptopNot sure what caused the bluescreenRan system diagnostics and all hardware is fine.System just keeps rebooting to the same blue screenI have tried system repair, no restore points available, safe mode will not boot either.Help.....
  4. Blue Screen w/Stop code: Critical Process Died

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Memory Management + Critical Process Died Stop code Errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management + Critical Process Died Stop code Errors.: Hi, I've had this problem for a few months now ever since I tried to download a game from steam and something happened where my pc crashed while trying to install it. Ever since I tried to get that game a few months ago Sep 19th, every time I go onto my pc it's functional but...
  6. Memory Management + Critical Process Died Stop code Errors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management + Critical Process Died Stop code Errors.: Hi, I've had this problem for a few months now ever since I tried to download a game from steam and something happened where my pc crashed while trying to install it. Ever since I tried to get that game a few months ago Sep 19th, every time I go onto my pc it's functional but...
  7. Memory Management + Critical Process Died Stop code Errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Stop Code Critical Process Died???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop Code Critical Process Died???: I've been trying to start my PC up but I keep getting this error Here is what I think the problem might be, but I'm not so sure about it. So I used to have a laptop and when it stopped working I took the NVme drive from it and got a USB attachment to use it on my PC. Right...
  9. i have a blue screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

i have a blue screen with the stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: Blue screen comes up on my p.c. with Stop code: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-with-the-stop-code-critical/d54de798-3af4-4f9b-91fa-37987f8e08ac
  10. Blue screen, Stop code critical process died ..

Blue screen, Stop code critical process died ..: Hello, please help me to fix my sony vaio laptop computer, after the installation of windows update the screen of my computer turn blue and it crash. I’ll try all the solution in microsoft support from safe mode start up repair . Always restarting my laptop, i can’t log in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy blue screen of death memory management

2. windows critical process stop